Author Topic: ATKitton best not be bant. (New title, JUST KIDDING!!!!)  (Read 10878 times)

Well i think most people dont even read WHAT he writes and to that point UNDERSTANDS what it means.
Hes a very smart person. And makes god awful amounts of good points.
I think that him being as popular as he is, and how high ranked people put him makes people angry.
Which is stupid. If someone thinks of him as a personal god. who are we to judge?
I think hes a love god. I think of Kurt Cobain as my god.
People think some dude from a book called the bible is god.
If someone thinks of someone as a god. oh well. The only reason people get mad about his high status is jealousy.
He uses as a common rebuttal "oh i'm older than you" or "you nerds need to get a life". He argues with asa that because he doesn't like breasts he is homoloveual. I don't really know the guy, but seriously, that's a richard move.

ive never seen him say "im older than you" as a rebuttal. or "you nerds need to get a life".

Anyway, I'm going to post something OT actually. ATKitton, you are an e-whore and you should feel bad.
I dont feel bad. :D
bisjac needs to slap yo ass back in line
I agree. He needs to slap me more.
He uses as a common rebuttal "oh i'm older than you" or "you nerds need to get a life". He argues with asa that because he doesn't like breasts he is homoloveual. I don't really know the guy, but seriously, that's a richard move.
Did you read the whole thing or just skim through the convo between him and asa? #1 Bisjac is a richard but he also proves points. Thats why people think hes such a richard. 2. It wasnt a richard move because he proved that asa has said something completely opposite of what hes been saying on here lol I see no "richard move" involved. If he was a richard about it i wouldnt be saying any of this lol.

'Amazing the stream of consciousness this thread has.

"ATKitton musn't be banned!" -> "Nudity is perfectly fine and isn't loveual" -> "New dress codes" -> "Nudity returns" -> "Asablief is a homoloveual" -> "Asablief argues with everyone" -> "Asablief is a homoloveual Part II: Return of the Fredulus" -> "Bisjac!"

I dont feel bad. :D
Well then, I have one question:

Can $5 buy you?

'Amazing the stream of consciousness this thread has.

"ATKitton musn't be banned!" -> "Nudity is perfectly fine and isn't loveual" -> "New dress codes" -> "Nudity returns" -> "Asablief is a homoloveual" -> "Asablief argues with everyone" -> "Asablief is a homoloveual Part II: Return of the Fredulus" -> "Bisjac!"

mage said my name :o

mage said my name :o
And for 6 easy payments of $49.99, I can say it again! But that's not all, if you call RIGHT NOW, I'll say your name a second time FOR FREE! :D!

Cash only, no exchanges or refunds.

And for 6 easy payments of $49.99, I can say it again! But that's not all, if you call RIGHT NOW, I'll say your name a second time FOR FREE! :D!

But I thought you were a charity D:

Well then, I have one question:

Can $5 buy you?
Yeah. my big toe on the black market lol.
nope. dodger already rented me for $1000. he asked bisjac personally.
you gotta take it up with the man. he owns me >.>

uh doncha think thats a little expensive

But I thought you were a charity D:
Shhhh....

uh doncha think thats a little expensive
You know what else is expensive? Freedom. And that takes 8 payments of $69.99!

Yeah. my big toe on the black market lol.
nope. dodger already rented me for $1000. he asked bisjac personally.
you gotta take it up with the man. he owns me >.>
Dodger? He shouldn't be spending on you. It makes Tesla mad.

That picture doesn't even seem that revealing to me.

I saw ATK say "Listen to Bisjac, his advice gets girls.  He got me"

...then we hear about the free titty pictures.

Somehow it doesn't seem to hard to get someone like you.