Author Topic: ATKitton best not be bant. (New title, JUST KIDDING!!!!)  (Read 10873 times)

You're sounding more and more like a prick, Fredulus.

You're sounding more and more like rookie, Fredulus.

It's actually pretty true.

I hate to so blunt, but if that is the case, you're rather screwed, mio fra'.
Not really. He can get chicks pretty easily and has his ways.
He got me ;D hes quite charming.
I think a lot of men can learn how to get womens from him.
Too bad most of them are stupid to not take his advice.

We all got a shirtless pic of you, hell, I've never even addressed you and now I have a picture of your tits.

We all got a shirtless pic of you, hell, I've never even addressed you and now I have a picture of your tits.
Thank Bisjac for that. He encourages me to post them and give em out ;D

very good einstein. next we'll work on basic sentence structure!
You degrade his grammar because you have a secret lust for him that you cannot properly express due to feelings of self loathing that manifested from your lack of affection from your mother as a child. You're also a homoloveual. [/Freud]

I have no doubt Bisjac is a lady's man, however I do doubt that qualifies him to be someone's personal Jesus. And if he were someone's personal Jesus on the internet, I doubt that he would do much good with the position at hand. Then again, who am I to judge.

It's actually pretty true.

ya ive ben undercovr rokie for long time on BL forum!!!!

ya ive ben undercovr rokie for long time on BL forum!!!!
hwo died u no?

For the good of the forums, I believe she should be banned.

For the good of the forums, I believe she should be banned.
I think you're just feeling a little
crabby

You degrade his grammar because you have a secret lust for him that you cannot properly express due to feelings of self loathing that manifested from your lack of affection from your mother as a child. You're also a homoloveual. [/Freud]
I have no doubt Bisjac is a lady's man, however I do doubt that qualifies him to be someone's personal Jesus. And if he were someone's personal Jesus on the internet, I doubt that he would do much good with the position at hand. Then again, who am I to judge.
ur so smoth magick,,,,, fuk me noweee

Well i think most people dont even read WHAT he writes and to that point UNDERSTANDS what it means.
Hes a very smart person. And makes god awful amounts of good points.
I think that him being as popular as he is, and how high ranked people put him makes people angry.
Which is stupid. If someone thinks of him as a personal god. who are we to judge?
I think hes a love god. I think of Kurt Cobain as my god.
People think some dude from a book called the bible is god.
If someone thinks of someone as a god. oh well. The only reason people get mad about his high status is jealousy.

Anyway, I'm going to post something OT actually. ATKitton, you are an e-whore and you should feel bad.

bisjac needs to slap yo ass back in line