Author Topic: ATKitton best not be bant. (New title, JUST KIDDING!!!!)  (Read 10882 times)

Yes he is. Bisjac is my lord and savior.
>submitting to worthless idiocy

*puts on glasses* Test results show Asablief can start an argument 90% of the time. Thank you for this meeting. *tosses away glasses and walks off the stage*

It's kind of strange.
Overall the best way to deal with it is to leave people clothed and hold back a bit on research laws, nudity laws, etc.
actually forget research laws, because i think the only one that's most known is child research, which should stay intact.
Nudity in a video game will not poison anyone's eyesight. Look at people in real life, like those bikini models with string bikinis. These are on posters, outside of stores. Is that acceptable? Admittedly some people will just make sure their kid doesn't see it.

*puts on glasses* Test results show Asablief can start an argument 90% of the time. Thank you for this meeting. *tosses away glasses and walks off the stage*
it's a gift

It's kind of strange.
Overall the best way to deal with it is to leave people clothed and hold back a bit on research laws, nudity laws, etc.
actually forget research laws, because i think the only one that's most known is child research, which should stay intact.
Nudity in a video game will not poison anyone's eyesight. Look at people in real life, like those bikini models with string bikinis. These are on posters, outside of stores. Is that acceptable? Admittedly some people will just make sure their kid doesn't see it.

The core of this discussion is just 'is what was in that picture ATK posted bad?' in which case, it doesn't harm anyone anyway, so that kinda ends the argument unless you can prove it hurts people.

I often grab Bisjac's chest when we make out. He grabs my Tits and gets loveually aroused. Why not grab his? It gets me hot ;D
No. Im not kidding.

The core of this discussion is just 'is what was in that picture ATK posted bad?' in which case, it doesn't harm anyone anyway, so that kinda ends the argument unless you can prove it hurts people.
i'm allergic to female areolas

it was a bitch breastfeeding me

girls just loved getting used huh

I often grab Bisjac's chest when we make out. He grabs my Tits and gets loveually aroused. Why not grab his? It gets me hot ;D
No. Im not kidding.

I wish a girl would grab my chest...

I wish a girl would grab my chest...
i wish a girl would grab my penus!!!
q
umad cuz atk not bant jo
oh forget dawg u right

girls just loved getting used huh
Yeah. Love it when bis slaps me around does what he wants to me
then pushes me aside to play his video games.
Ohhhhhhh i love it :D

Yeah. Love it when bis slaps me around does what he wants to me
then pushes me aside to play his video games.
Ohhhhhhh i love it :D
>welcome to america