Author Topic: ATKitton best not be bant. (New title, JUST KIDDING!!!!)  (Read 10863 times)

itt: asablief getting overly-defensive because he's insecure about his loveuality

Yes he is. Bisjac is my lord and savior.
I hate to so blunt, but if that is the case, you're rather screwed, mio fra'.

itt: asablief getting overly-defensive because he's insecure about his loveuality
quite the contrary my friend
i'm so secure in my loveuality that I can successfully call myself a man without being a male whore

now, stop telling me what my insecurities are, stranger.

Oh god rookie's back.
he is?

HAUWHAUHUAWHUHAW cigarette BUTT WHORE MAN PERSON FFFUFUFUAFUAUFUAF YOU'RE ALL GAY NEHEHAEHAEHAHHAH forget FURRIES

i'm so secure in my loveuality that I can successfully call myself a man without being a male whore

that makes 0 sense lol. you sure they teach you how to write/speak coherently at that naval academy? or do they just teach you how to swab the decks and force you to ask girls to military balls and deny you promotions

i don't go to naval academy lol

well whatever the forget it is :)

or was that someone else lol

He goes to a military academy. Where the hell did you pull naval academy from?

well whatever the forget it is :)

or was that someone else lol
he goes to military academy not naval academy. dumy

pretty damn close to naval academy

sorry, i dont have a bio of every forum member up on my wall lol. ill do better uncle jacob i promise

quite the contrary my friend

now, stop telling me what my insecurities are, stranger.
It's okay if you're a homoloveual, asa. I know the whole military school thing has a policy on such and what not, but we understand. We just want to help you help us to help you help us all in the process. You're a fine fellow, and your wanting to caress some of your fellow peers as you speak sweetly to them is perfectly normal. Just don't do it without their consent in the middle of the night. That may cause trouble.

Regardless, fighting on the contrary will prove futile in the end. Sometimes you just have to let go and move on. Then again, you pick your battles, I suppose, so it is up to you entirely.

ya i liek it up teh poo chute
pretty damn close to naval academy
navy =/= army

navy =/= army

very good einstein. next we'll work on basic sentence structure!