Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2113840 times)

[g]http://pre14.deviantart.net/d5f0/th/pre/f/2016/220/0/5/nocturnal_habits_by_mostlyfunstuff-dad2mfs.png[/img]
>self inserts

Frodo Gets Arthur'd
"Frodo knows he wants it
If you're wearing a condom, it's not rape"

Sports Candy Juices
It was a particularly hot and sticky day in Lazytown. So hot that few ventured outside in fear of the sun's sweet kiss becoming a loveuall assault, not everyone coward in their homes however, Robbie Rotten was driven and determined and let no simple ball of gas stand in his nefarious way. H slunk about the streets of the bizarrely 2 dimensionally backdropped town on his long yet elegant legs scouring the streets for ways to permanently silence the residents that had tormented him for so long with their various activities. He had been slinking back and forth for many an hour when he felt a strong breath on his upturned neck. Could he dare to confront the producer of this current? He uncurled his legs and gradually rose skyward, his back still bent over from his previous escapade. He flicked his head up to face the stranger (his stiff hair remained perfectly still despite the swiftness of the flick) and was immediately filled with a cold dread as he saw the pointed moustache and beautifully angular face of his nemesis, Sportacus. The man in blue stared deep into the eyes of the large chinned man, His eyes burned with a firey passion for cardiovascular activities and twinkled like any healthy man's does. Robbie's fear was now mixed with admiration and respect as the gaze of the muscular man remained solid. The large chinned man cleared his throat and tried to speak, but only a raspy and high-pitched yelp was expressed. The glaze of Sportacus broke for just a moment and his mouth turned into an impish smile. He parted his smooth, wet lips and cooed in a deep yet reassuring tone,
"Well well well, what are planning for today Rob"
Rob!? Sportacus had never called him by name before, only ever by the number tattooed on his forearm.
"Eeeeer I was just........"
Robbie muttered, he knew he was in for another beating
"Can't you remember? You poor thing it must be the heat, take off a layer to cool down"
Sportacus chimed with a slightly alert tone
Robbie was taken aback by this sudden show of care by the active man, Robbie had only ever been a hindrance to his mission of health and Sportacus never failed to reveal his disgust at the man of sharp eyebrows. It was hot and because of this Robbie was only wearing a T-shirt instead of his usually fashionable purple attire.
"I'm fine Sportacus...... I........."
Before he had time to finish, he felt a firm grip around his wrist. Sportacus had his powerful hand wrapped so tightly around Robbie's thin wrist that he could barely move his hand. Yet the man in blue's stare never wavered.
"It's very hot Rob, it's unhealthy to get too hot, take off a layer and cool down"
Any reassuring tone in Sportacus' voice was gone and replaced with a desire, not for cardiovascular activity, for something else.
Robbie had always been subject to the pointy 'tached man's whims and knew he had to do as he was told. Sportacus' grip was released to allow Robbie's flesh to be freed from it's tomb of 100% cotton. When the shirt was a thing of the past, Robbie was asked to remove the rest of his agarb. Robbie was standing naked in the hot sun watching Sportacus devour an entire pair of jeans. He hankered for anything other than sports candy. When every fibre had been consumed, his eyes were once again fixed on Robbie, but no longer on his eyes. What happened next greatly confused the rancid man. Sportacus turned around and pressed his firm buttoks against Robbie's bare crotch. Why would he do this?
"I know you've always wanted it Rob, I know you've always needed it"
Chuckled the stronger man slowly
Robbie had always wanted it. He had. His silent meat pillar pierced through Sportacus' running trousers and entered his pristine athletics stadium. Suddenly, the walls closed in around his pillar as tightly as his wrist had been gripped moments earlier, he was trapped. He could feel his energy being leeched through his stiff puppet and quickly began to feel weaker and weaker.
Sportacus had claimed another victim
He is getting stronger
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 01:31:10 AM by Shift Kitty »

that's loving hilarious

beep beep posting good art

im never letting this topic die

« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 05:39:31 PM by eboyblue10 »

I'm sorry but ;letting this die is a bigger crime than these peoples existance