Author Topic: Hoogle - Votekick Abuse/Exploitation  (Read 7854 times)

I was playing on Pecon7's boss battle server, when Hoogle and Manty decided to work together to get a laser that was placed out of bounds. People eventually started to votekick them for prolonging the game, to which Hoogle responded by connecting many times with another ID and voting no. This happened several times during the game, and occasionally he would votekick other people, using the connection exploit to vote yes. Here's a general summary of the events:

I wasn't really paying attention to the chat until I started to assemble that, and I couldn't go too far back, so I missed the part where he originally confessed to it. Still, I feel like an idiot for missing it for so long. But I digress.

The image above doesn't contain most of the connect spamming, but you should be able to tell who they are. It also doesn't include the part where he explains that he doesn't care what the consequences for this are, because similar and allegedly better servers are under construction.

He eventually muted me, most likely because I was sounding like a moron due to not having read half the stuff he's said on the issue, but I can't help but interpret it as "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU."

Hoogle - 6228
His other ID - 13023

:(

I liked Hoog.

This is sad.

:(

I liked Hoog.

This is sad.
That reminds me, Manty eventually seemed to own up and admit they were prolonging the game with their actions, and that it wasn't fair (I need a chat log mod...),  and they stop with their grabs at the laser. It did not stop Hoogle's votekick exploitation, however. I always thought Manty was okay for the most part, though I don't see him much.

o guise hoogle is my momma... plz dont get her killed

jetz b trollin with the gun to my momma? ;-;

Get the forget out hoogle

That's not Hoogle, just some random troll bumping topics.

My mistake, you aren't hoogle, but you still need to leave

Hongles?! Wow hes always been a noob. Not suprised at all.
And to Manty:
t(- _ -t)

I'm surprised that Hoogle is still stirring up stuff.

About 5 months ago (or something like that during the summer) when I hosting my Trench TDM, I had to mute Hoogle for not shutting the forget up and starting random and unneeded arguments and cheating (By what I mean"cheating", he was sitting down and holding down the shift button and sat near the window, which he couldn't get killed at all) from my server, and spammed the team chat saying that I sucked, so I permanently banned him for his horrible trolling and behavior, and he suddenly became a 9 year old when he spammed my IRC with "trolololol", but I did ignored him.

He is a horrible troll himself and a no good person.

We just got somewhere.

There seems to be some sort of idiot disease going around.
Everyone get in there hazmat suits, pronto.

Why are all the good guys suddenly turning into massive handicaps?

More stuff, this happened on Spade's server awhile ago: