2011/11/16 - Blockland r1491 - Teledoors

Author Topic: 2011/11/16 - Blockland r1491 - Teledoors  (Read 59144 times)

I think the horse also fits.

It's a door, not a silhouette in a brick wall like from a Roadrunner cartoon. How many thresholds do you cross where you feel your hair brushing against the top? The size is fine.

I didn't even check for bots, do bots even work?

I didn't even check for bots, do bots even work?
All player types do. Vehicles do not.

I still wouldn't mind a 5x version because some of my buildings are only 5x.

There is literally a 0.6 discrepancy. Just put a 4x4f plate on either side. Bam.

These are legos.
well yeah, but what's wrong with adding a tidbit of realism to it? Besides, some lego doors are a bit taller then the minifig.

Can you make these teledoors 5 blocks high instead of a tidbit more than 6? I wanna use these for a hotel I'm making but the teledoors are too tall for my floors and the teleport hub room.

lovey portal doors. Speedy blockhead goes in, speedy blockhead comes out.

I like the teledoors
This is obviously just a trick to get people excited, it's not funny and has already been done.

This is obviously just a trick to get people excited, it's not funny and has already been done.
Ohhh my god forget you
this

seriously people just

forget
How about instead of seeing a new post in this subforum you actually check the date in the title of the thread seeing as it's in the loving front of the thread name. You guys have a brain, loving use it.

How about instead of seeing a new post in this subforum you actually check the date in the title of the thread seeing as it's in the loving front of the thread name. You guys have a brain, loving use it.
it's just the blue icon next to the subforum that gets people excited, that's a really big indicator of a new post which could mean a new development

that's how i think it is, anyway, i got mad after seeing the date on the right, haha

probably shouldn't be as mad as I am but hell i just hate it when that happens