2011/11/16 - Blockland r1491 - Teledoors

Author Topic: 2011/11/16 - Blockland r1491 - Teledoors  (Read 59719 times)

I like teledoors better than settransform to be honest.

actually play BL for once will you
Stop making stupid suggestions, just play the game
-.-i have been playing...

They are normal 4x4 cubes, it's just not visible in the reduced color gif.  However making a new brick of any size you want is pretty trivial.

When I attempted to make a structure out of 4x4 cubes like in the gif, the teledoor had a 1 plate gap between it and the top. Did you build the cubes on the ground and simply placed green plates around it and a plate under where the teledoor goes?

By any chance could we maybe get a one way teledoor?

You make the door you don't want them to enter Collision Off.

Teledoors are really cool, although someone had already made an add-on similar to this:

Event_setPlayerTransform

I think I'll stick to that sence this is pretty much just the same thing, except can only be used with the teledoor brick.

I don't get why anyone ever liked that event - it always teleported me into the weirdest positions. :panda:

Smoothly done.

Somehow, I feel like if someone else had made something like this, less people would like it even if it were an exact replica. For obvious reasons.

Well done. I must say, though, I like that auto-link feature quite a bit.

(HOLY stuff, THAT BRICK MODEL LOOKS COMPLICATED)

hmmm can you name a 1x1 flat "Door1" and then name the teledoor, "Door1" as well, will I come out on the brick?
interesting to find out

When I attempted to make a structure out of 4x4 cubes like in the gif, the teledoor had a 1 plate gap between it and the top. Did you build the cubes on the ground and simply placed green plates around it and a plate under where the teledoor goes?

You make the door you don't want them to enter Collision Off.

I don't get why anyone ever liked that event - it always teleported me into the weirdest positions. :panda:
No its 4 4x4 cubes and then a 4x8 flat on the top to fill the space above the door

hmmm can you name a 1x1 flat "Door1" and then name the teledoor, "Door1" as well, will I come out on the brick?
interesting to find out
nope

Yesyesyesyesyes. This will make RPG's more better.

I have already started making one!

One suggestion have when a weapon is fired through a tele door the bullets come out the other if that's possible.

Can we get like a floor version of this?

everytime someone joins my server they are clueless with the teledoor, not naming them the same

everytime someone joins my server they are clueless with the teledoor, not naming them the same

I expect your reaction to be similar to your avatar? Tell them not to replace the ghost brick, might help them passively do it right.