2011/11/16 - Blockland r1491 - Teledoors

Author Topic: 2011/11/16 - Blockland r1491 - Teledoors  (Read 59117 times)

you could set these up to behave like doors.
Or you could put a door in front of one of these

No more need for the setplayertransform event. Nice work, Blockland has come so far since I joined.

That was already done on Badspot's server

I've noticed that the code for 'Prepper' was removed from Brick_Halloween, can't you add that back in, but have it restricted to a certain date? Like, isn't there a command that gets the date/time of your computer?

Download Megascience's version. The command that gets time could work, but the fact is, people could still simply type BSD_Check(); in the console to force it.

Yesyesyesyesyes. This will make RPG's more better.

No more need for the setplayertransform event. Nice work, Blockland has come so far since I joined.
This is a great addition to blockland only I believe the setplayertransform event still has a purpose.  For example, when you want a JVS door to spawn you some where or when you want a 1-way teleporter.

This is a great addition to blockland only I believe the setplayertransform event still has a purpose.  For example, when you want a JVS door to spawn you some where or when you want a 1-way teleporter.

You can do one way teleporters with the new system, just turn collision off the target teledoor.

i like how much smoother this is than regular onplayertouch - setplayertransform events

Someone should turn the .gif in the OP into one of those "Hey guys what's going on in this thre-" *Walks out* images.
It's too good to not take advantage of

http://skoteinikardia.webs.com/misc/stupid%20stuff/hey%20guys.gif
http://jay-cordeiro.co.cc/post/12956408635

snip
Lol

But I can see people placing these at the spawn or some heavily visited area and then placing one, then one way out, and making the one way out there dissapear after travel.

RTB already does it, but with high restrictions. For good reason though. Sadly, with the restrictions you can't do much.

Super old quote go!

Ephi should make the downloadable GUIs more customizable, I looked and RTB can only transfer the basics, but it seems simple enough to expand its capabilities. This would be a good investment of his time.

Damnit Taboo, stop getting things done that involve my ideas but don't involve drawing me :C

I like these teledoors. Can probably find much use for them.

Although anyone could abuse teledoors using velocity events, this is still a awesome addition.

Download Megascience's version. The command that gets time could work, but the fact is, people could still simply type BSD_Check(); in the console to force it.

He just updated the file.
If Prepper absolutely doesn't exist, it will use the last version of it's code to recreate it.
It shouldn't break a new Prepper if there ever is one.

I can plant a teledoor brick inside another teledoor brick.