2011/11/16 - Blockland r1491 - Teledoors

Author Topic: 2011/11/16 - Blockland r1491 - Teledoors  (Read 59430 times)

on the right side of the right door is that a 4 x 8 cube if so CAN I HAVE ONE PLZ :D

Stargate servers here we come....

on the right side of the right door is that a 4 x 8 cube if so CAN I HAVE ONE PLZ :D

actually play BL for once will you
Stop making stupid suggestions, just play the game

actually play BL for once will you
Stop making stupid suggestions, just play the game

I don't see the requirement for that, the bricks around the teledoors really seem to be 4x8x3.2.

I don't see the requirement for that, the bricks around the teledoors really seem to be 4x8x3.2.
yep see

Badspot

• Administrator

They are normal 4x4 cubes, it's just not visible in the reduced color gif.  However making a new brick of any size you want is pretty trivial.

By any chance could we maybe get a one way teledoor?

By any chance could we maybe get a one way teledoor?
Create the two teleporters, then use the wrench on one of them and uncheck rendering, raycasting and collision

Create the two teleporters, then use the wrench on one of them and uncheck rendering, raycasting and collision
I think he means one where you can name the teledoor the same name as a normal brick and have it teleport you to it.

Teledoors are really cool, although someone had already made an add-on similar to this:

Event_setPlayerTransform

I think I'll stick to that sence this is pretty much just the same thing, except can only be used with the teledoor brick.

I named the teledoors the same thing and i walked through and nothing happend.

Teledoors are really cool, although someone had already made an add-on similar to this:

Event_setPlayerTransform

I think I'll stick to that sence this is pretty much just the same thing, except can only be used with the teledoor brick.
It's not like you have a choice to get the teledoors or not.

I foresee epic scooby-doo reenactments in the near future.
I did it before reading your post. Too bad I can't make videos.

It's not like you have a choice to get the teledoors or not.
You're able to turn them off if you want.