Author Topic: Guy in Arizona gets gunned down by SWAT team  (Read 9318 times)

I didn't know you were even in the argument, lol.

I was countering asa's weak arguments, isn't that enough to be included in an argument?

I was countering asa's weak arguments, isn't that enough to be included in an argument?
The argument is dumb as hell so I wouldn't want to be included.

The argument is dumb as hell so I wouldn't want to be included.

Never said I wanted to be, but sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do.
Argue pointlessly over the internet

Never said I wanted to be, but sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do.
Argue pointlessly over the internet
For honor, for glory!

Police have the right to use Deadly Force if someones life is in danger. Still SWAT had no buisness busting down the door charging in guns blazing. If this happened in California there would be major backlash and those officer's would loose there jobs.

Oh great, another mark against Arizona.

The sherrifs office is hiding behind the same arguement. LOL HE WZ DRUG DELAR AND HAED GUNZ.
What the hell do you expect from someone who had been in the military and owned rifles.

there was sufficient evidence. he WAS a drug trafficker lol
Some family members involved with drugs makes him a drug dealer.
Who the forget smuggles drugs whilst doing a hard job such as working on a mine.
Besides, a SWAT officer tripped and they sprayed rounds everywhere.
They thought he'd been shot. Bunch of loving idiots.

Police have the right to use Deadly Force if someones life is in danger. Still SWAT had no buisness busting down the door charging in guns blazing. If this happened in California there would be major backlash and those officer's would loose there jobs.

They didn't charge in guns blazing. The man shouted "I've got something for you", they were on edge because they were told he was dangerous and life threatning. His taunting didn't help.

Some family members involved with drugs makes him a drug dealer.
Who the forget smuggles drugs whilst doing a hard job such as working on a mine.
Besides, a SWAT officer tripped and they sprayed rounds everywhere.
They thought he'd been shot. Bunch of loving idiots.

he was a drug dealer. lol hows being a marine and having a real job mean he wasnt?

They didn't charge in guns blazing. The man shouted "I've got something for you", they were on edge because they were told he was dangerous and life threatning. His taunting didn't help.
That's what the SWAT team said.
he was a drug dealer. lol hows being a marine and having a real job mean he wasnt?
What's the point in doing a hard job if you're a drug dealer?
You'd take someone easier. One of the saddest things is that it took them about 70 rounds to kill him when only 20 hit. All because one of them fell over.