Author Topic: Guy in Arizona gets gunned down by SWAT team  (Read 9322 times)

He was at fault for wielding a gun at officers.  The fact that they were arresting him on drug trafficking charges makes it even more likely.

You can't blame the SWAT operatives. If I was one of them, my first reaction to a supposed drug trafficker wielding a rifle during a search would be to shoot him.

8 seconds after he had only been awake for a minute.
Plus he was woken up by his wife screaming about people shooting guns outside their house.

When you're groggy like that you need a fair bit more than 8 seconds to assess a situation and make a rational decision
This, This this this this.
If my dad heard this, and didn't hear the cop warning ect. He'd pull a gun too, and no it wouldn't be his fault for getting shot at.

Who in hell bursts through the door of a marine.
SWAT you stupid forget

If he wasn't a marine no one would give a forget.

If he wasn't a marine no one would give a forget.
Nope. It's the fact that he didn't do anything.

"One of the police officers tripped, and the others thought that he was shot, so they layed supressive fire into the house"
wtf?

Nope. It's the fact that he didn't do anything.
so what you're saying is that if the guy had shot the officers, that less people would care?
are you stupid

so what you're saying is that if the guy had shot the officers, that less people would care?
are you stupid
But he didn't know that it was SWAT until it was too late.

"One of the police officers tripped, and the others thought that he was shot, so they layed supressive fire into the house"
wtf?
Further proves, the swat was loving stupid.

are you stupid
No you dumbstuff, he didn't shoot at them, and didn't do anything to be arrested, and
But he didn't know that it was SWAT until it was too late.
This^
So are you stupid?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 04:19:35 PM by Mastercookiee »

No you dumbstuff, he didn't shoot at them, and didn't do anything to be arrested
he was a drug dealer

he was a drug dealer
suspected, they haven't even proven he was yet.

it cant be proven because they cant have a trial, and the only reason they cant have a trial is because hes dead. they did have evidence, and it likely would have proven him guilty. you cant even get a warrant for a raid unless you have fantastic evidence anyways.

i cant believe how easy you are to trick lol. a few twisting of words in a news article and you would be sucking bin ladens richard i bet.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 04:35:28 PM by Bisjac »

suspected, they haven't even proven he was yet.
they can't prove it because he's dead
nobody's gonna let them search for evidence