Author Topic: Guy in Arizona gets gunned down by SWAT team  (Read 9321 times)

idk, you're the one that said he had a right to use a gun to defend his house from the police.......

what if the police are trying to take ur DRUGS

1 guy with an AR-15 vs a full swat team armed to the teeth with their own AR-15's.
I think that the marine would have backed down if they didn't just flat out open fire.

True...but a gun is a gun. Ad he has a right to protect his home..especially when someone bashes through. And after years of training.....its reflex by now.

Cops should have anticipated that and did more to diffuse the situation.

My question though...is was the actual raid necessary? You killed a marine....and scarred his son for life. Good job Tuscon SWAT.

if you are a criminal. and yes he was a criminal.
you do not have the right of privacy and security.

what if the police are trying to take ur DRUGS
hm WOWE i did not tink about this!!! thx 4 helping me too think more better stoking!!!!
1 guy with an AR-15 vs a full swat team armed to the teeth with their own AR-15's.
I think that the marine would have backed down if they didn't just flat out open fire.

he had his chance to back down and he didn't take it.
and the SWAT team was 4 guys with handguns and 1 with an AR-15. just nitpicking :)

what about ONE police guy shooting the guy in the shoulder or the leg? They are CRAZY - just like the starfishs spraying peaceful demonstrators with pepper spray in the face - even ole ladies...these guys are sick - just like the system that employs them.

Firstly, a legshot doesn't neutralize a target.  Secondly, what about those "peaceful" protesters throwing rocks at cops, and thirdly, if you hate the cops so bad then stop complaining and do something about it!  No one is stopping you from protesting.  Grow some balls to replace your sandy vagina and deal with it, or do what every other idiot in this country does.  Start another loving protest to add to the pile of stuff we have to take care of.

i'm hungry, what should I eat

on topic: still, i think this was unnecessary. i actually have a bong in my house, (it's legel here of course) just sayin.

i actually have a bong in my house
That explains everything.

EDIT: Give us one good reason why it was unnecessary.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 12:33:21 AM by Lil D »

That explains everything.

ya man FUK DA POLICE
fuk the system!!
fuk the man!!
smok weed erryday

body armor is not illegal to have. guns are not illegal to have. it is not illegal to have both of them together. it is how you use them. if you use them in a crime that is what makes you a criminal. a crime is a crime. fear the government that fears your guns.

body armor is not illegal to have. guns are not illegal to have. it is not illegal to have both of them together. it is how you use them. if you use them in a crime that is what makes you a criminal. a crime is a crime. fear the government that fears your guns.
he did use his guns illegally, that's the thing, einstein

There is hope for America, and it is REAL hope: Ron Paul and Gary Johnson
just sayin.

You have the right to own a gun but you don't have the right to point it at cops.
Also this guy probably was a criminal, so, as previously stated, he had no rights to privacy or security.

They had a warrant, meaning he probably knew about them before hand or was already discovered.

You have the right to own a gun but you don't have the right to point it at cops.
Also this guy probably was a criminal, so, as previously stated, he had no rights to privacy or security.
Now here is the thing that bothers me. Do you think pointing guns at cops is worse than civilians? Have you ever told a cop to simply forget off? Be honest.