Guy in Arizona gets gunned down by SWAT team

Author Topic: Guy in Arizona gets gunned down by SWAT team  (Read 9724 times)

The only part that was sad TBH was the kid seeing his father dying.
I thought he went to school?

That was after they barged in. I'm talking about when they yelled "Police!" outside the door, barged in, and within seconds killed Guarena because he was holding a gun to defend himself and his family.
...from the police?

There are two kids. One was at school. I assume the other was too young.

The only part that was sad TBH was the kid seeing his father dying.
yeah that was pretty bad :c

Nop.
He was watching cartoons, after the gunfire ceased he opened the closet door, he ran upstairs, came back down, and saw his dad's body on the floor, and started crying.

Really, the article was hard to follow.

That explains a lot.

Must have been devastating for the one who was at school when this happened, when he came home and heard the news.

Nop.
He was watching cartoons, after the gunfire ceased he opened the closet door, he ran upstairs, came back down, and saw his dad's body on the floor, and started crying.

funny how fast cop haters jump on the property, family, and privacy wagon whenever any vague story like this comes out.
no one has any idea if it was a legit arrest based on the article.
"no arrests have been made" well duh, they killed the suspected criminal already.

Also:
The officers — four of whom carried .40-caliber handguns while another had an AR-15 — moved to the door, briefly sounding a siren, then shouting "Police!" in English and Spanish. With a thrust of a battering ram, they broke the door open. Eight seconds passed before they opened fire into the house.
"Eight seconds passed..."
Pretty sure that's more than long enough for someone to realize "hey maybe I should put this gun down."
The shooting was justified, he said, because Guerena pointed his AR-15 at the SWAT officers and said, "I've got something for you," before they opened fire.
Assuming this is true (because this investigation was apparently done six months later), I'd shoot him.

see, notice how there arent any follow up investigations and notice the failed suits they attempted?
this is because the killing was justified, and likely he WAS a drug trafficker.

leave it to the news to fool you people into some made up "bleeding heart" god bless america story.

you guys gotta learn to wise up. i bet a pepsi commercial makes you fly to the grocery store huh

you guys gotta learn to wise up. i bet a pepsi commercial makes you fly to the grocery store huh
Pepsi is disgusting. :cookieMonster:

see, notice how there arent any follow up investigations and notice the failed suits they attempted?
this is because the killing was justified, and likely he WAS a drug trafficker.

leave it to the news to fool you people into some made up "bleeding heart" god bless america story.

I bet even less people would care if it wasn't shoved in their face that the victim was a marine.

yeah half the article are about his wife, kid, and marine past. all completely irrelevant to the story, and the crimes they were there for.
its to jazz up the article. news will make you love the bad guys, or hate the good guys. its how they can trick you into reading their stuff.

Pepsi is disgusting. :cookieMonster:
this one time I put some sugar substitute in about a half glass of Pepsi at a restaurant
it like bubbled just about to the top of the glass
but it almost made it taste alright

agreeing with bisjac here.

Lol, you obviously don't know me at all.
oh stuff guys we're dealing with a bad ass here