Author Topic: Guy in Arizona gets gunned down by SWAT team  (Read 9729 times)

>read first part
>TAKE ALL MY BAWWS, ALL OF THEM
>read the rest
>nevermind only have some
exactly.
honestly they shouldn't have fired immediately, and first asked him to put the gun down, because he would've known he was in lesser authority, but it still was partly justified
but yeah the part with the kid was awful

he pointed a gun at the police. he gets shot. thats how it works.

they identified themselves, and they wouldnt have shot him had he not held a gun to the cops.
they had all reason to kill him,

the only reason why he was shot was because he had a gun?
You don't take chances when someone's got a gun. That goes double if that gun is an assault rifle.

I don't need to

there are pokemon in your avatar, and your username is "Name is Unavailable"
that is all I need to know
How's the saying go again? Oh yeah.
Don't judge a book by its cover. For all you know, or care for that matter, I could be some loser 42 year old in his moms basement, or an irritating first grader who's just discovered the internet. Who's to say what I am and what I'm not on here?

You don't take chances when someone's got a gun. That goes double if that gun is an assault rifle.
I'm just confused when trying to read it

he pointed a gun at the police. he gets shot. thats how it works.

they identified themselves, and they wouldnt have shot him had he not held a gun to the cops.
they had all reason to kill him,

He was sleeping after an exhausting work-shift, just to be woken up by his wife waking him up telling him there were gun-shots outside. In that state, he was trying to defend himself and family. he has a right to bare arms and to defend himself. If someone broke down my door and rampaged in, he would get shot, because I was defending my property and myself. The SWAT had no right to kill the guy just because he was holding up a gun.

As for your police statement. How do you know it's the police? If it was me, I would verify the guys were actually police and not some dressed-up criminals trying to rob my house.

Don't judge a book by its cover.
I'm not
I read the prologue too, and it is not looking good
As for your police statement. How do you know it's the police? If it was me, I would verify the guys were actually police and not some dressed-up criminals trying to rob my house.
the article clearly stated that they were wearing SWAT uniforms

if it was a bogus arrest they were attempting to make and they had no case on him. thats not important. he would have been let go then if he was shown innocent.

but he ignored the police and pointed a gun at em. you get killed for that.

you cant hate the legal system if you refuse to use it. both sides have responsibilities, and he waved his.

Who's to say what I am and what I'm not on here?
Either way you are 100% all white meat Grade-A free range dumbass.

do you know what that looks like in the dark?
nvm its morning lol
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 11:08:29 PM by Qwepir »

How do you know it's the police?

the wife said she saw them outside. also they clearly identified themselves.
i seen the video and it was no question.

he was loving stupid and wanted to play tough guy with a gun.

Really? REALLY? SAD? Are you loving nuts?! he picked up a rifle and aimed it at a police officer, and you think they wouldn't do anything about it? What has America loving come to.

you dont have the right to privacy and protection if you are a criminal. they had reason to believe he was, else they wouldnt have even gotten awarded a warrant.

Really? REALLY? SAD? Are you loving nuts?! he picked up a rifle and aimed it at a police officer, and you think they wouldn't do anything about it? What has America loving come to.
The only part that was sad TBH was the kid seeing his father dying.

That was after they barged in. I'm talking about when they yelled "Police!" outside the door, barged in, and within seconds killed Guarena because he was holding a gun to defend himself and his family.

They didn't have to shoot him on sight. Again, he just woke up, and probably didn't know it was actually the SWAT. And jsut aimed the gun so he could be ready for who was behind the door.

I'm not
I read the prologue too, and it is not looking good
Seems you're not interested in this genre. Maybe try another.