Guy in Arizona gets gunned down by SWAT team

Author Topic: Guy in Arizona gets gunned down by SWAT team  (Read 9317 times)

The SWAT team raids I've seen lozok prettt traumatic, I wouldn't blame the guy for grabbing a gun. Even if they did announce themselves, it could have been lost in the confusion. Still, they were perfectly justified in shooting the guy for being armed. I'd say no one at the scene is to blame, it's more of a conflicting issue that the SWAT team needs the element of surprise and how possibly innocent people react to that.

oh stuff guys we're dealing with a bad ass here
not just any badass
a real badass

He was a drug smuggler, why get angry that he got owned by the fuzz?

But soon afterward, the boy appeared in the front doorway in Spider-Man pajamas, crying.
Sad.

lol just read more of the article, its sooo obvious he was into drug smuggling. even got pulled over w/ guns and weed in his car once.

Better luck next time, kid.

I think it's about time the US Marines in the middle-east needs to come back and liberate their own country.
This made me cry. I'm not going to rant about how bad the U.S is, because it's actually a beautiful place.

It IS a sad story and I feel for the family, but the shooting was justified. If police come to your door in a suspected case that may involve violence and you greet them with a gun, they will shoot.

Its sad how this turned out, but the polices job is to keep everybody safe. We never hear about things they do that are good, just the bad.

I think it's about time the US Marines in the middle-east needs to come back and liberate their own country.

nominee for most handicapped post of 2011

They should always use an announcement of surrender and wait for a surrender to allow suspect come out with his hands up! Police are only allowed to go in if suspect refuses to surrender. Why did this happen? Because, we are training are local police, WAR LAW and not American LAW. War Laws are not the same as American Laws they are 1000 times different.This was an American citizen; he was not Osama Bin Laden. Police policy or simple ignorance of the American law is no excuse for killing a citizen.

This made me cry. I'm not going to rant about how bad the U.S is, because it's actually a beautiful place.

Wtf are you talking about.

Police yell their names repeatedly in two different languages, they bust down the door, eight whole seconds passes, dad grabs a gun and says "I've got a little somethin for you" cops shoot him.  Sounds to me like they had probable cause, although it is sad as forget.