Author Topic: Guy in Arizona gets gunned down by SWAT team  (Read 9324 times)

Do you think pointing guns at cops is worse than civilians?
nope its equally bad
its just more stupid to point one at a cop as cops will shoot back, most civilians wont

Read over what you guys wrote.

Seems like I misunderstood the underlying message.

revising OP accordingly.

The thing I don't like is 'his four year old child had asked to watch cartoons' and 'his child broke down crying', I mean come on, those aren't relevant to the news story at all.

It's his fault and the news obviously played the "he got innocently shot, for no reason at all" kind of thing... it makes for a better story to most idiots.

The thing I don't like is 'his four year old child had asked to watch cartoons' and 'his child broke down crying', I mean come on, those aren't relevant to the news story at all.

It's obvious what side the writer is on :P

what i dont understand is why didn't they use non-lethal weapons for a raid on a one man house...

what i dont understand is why didn't they use non-lethal weapons for a raid on a one man house...
That's like saying that the Border Patrol must always be armed with harmless bean bag launchers because one guy with an Ak47 is crossing the border. You never enter a house of a suspect unarmed, but from what I read, everything that went on was a mistake.

Oh god. Come on seventh, let's run for a safe house. Meet me in downtown phoenix!

Also:"Eight seconds passed..."
Pretty sure that's more than long enough for someone to realize "hey maybe I should put this gun down."
Yeah, that kind of shows that maybe he had somthing to hide..

I guess if I hold a gun to a cop and get killed people will feel bad for me too.

I mean seriously, what the hell did this guy think was going to happen?

One cop forgets up bad = The media blowing the issue out of proportion making it seem like they are all bad.

One cop saves the day = The media saying they are all under funded.

what about ONE police guy shooting the guy in the shoulder or the leg? They are CRAZY - just like the starfishs spraying peaceful demonstrators with pepper spray in the face - even ole ladies...these guys are sick - just like the system that employs them.

peaceful protesters? they're finding people shot you idiot

There is hope for America, and it is REAL hope: Ron Paul and Gary Johnson
just sayin.
newt gingrich is the only candidate willing to admit mistakes, and ron paul is crazy anyways

Who in hell bursts through the door of a marine. Idiots, that's who.
Of course he's going to aim his rifle at them. They could of been robbers.
Twats couldn't even loving aim. Over 70 rounds fired, 20 hit and one of them fell over.
This is why you don't give police anything automatic. Regardless of which country, they'll spray
the contents of the magazine all of the wall.

Yeah, that kind of shows that maybe he had somthing to hide..

8 seconds after he had only been awake for a minute.
Plus he was woken up by his wife screaming about people shooting guns outside their house.

When you're groggy like that you need a fair bit more than 8 seconds to assess a situation and make a rational decision

nope its equally bad
its just more stupid to point one at a cop as cops will shoot back, most civilians wont
If your a handicapped civilian, yes. My dad is in the NRA, we haz guns in the house :P
Also, I carry a knife around for self defense.
and mugging people