Author Topic: Guy in Arizona gets gunned down by SWAT team  (Read 9744 times)

Who in hell bursts through the door of a marine. Idiots, that's who.
Of course he's going to aim his rifle at them. They could of been robbers.
Twats couldn't even loving aim. Over 70 rounds fired, 20 hit and one of them fell over.
This is why you don't give police anything automatic. Regardless of which country, they'll spray
the contents of the magazine all of the wall.
<3 someone that is actually smart.
<3

<3 someone that is actually smart.
<3
<3 someone that is actually not a bandwagoning idiot who just hates me because everyone else does.
<3

first off why the forget would you call the swat on an ASSUMPTION

that is loving STUPID. Of course somebody's going to lash out against them, it's a normal day and for no specified reason the loving SWAT TEAM IS KICKING DOWN YOUR DOOR

god damn it how could the sheriff be that stupid.

<3 someone that is actually not a bandwagoning idiot who just hates me because everyone else does.
<3
<3

first off why the forget would you call the swat on an ASSUMPTION

that is loving STUPID. Of course somebody's going to lash out against them, it's a normal day and for no specified reason the loving SWAT TEAM IS KICKING DOWN YOUR DOOR

god damn it how could the sheriff be that stupid.

warrants arent issued on assumptions. evidence is needed, and usually district attorneys award them.
there was nothing whim about this.

warrants arent issued on assumptions. evidence is needed, and usually district attorneys award them.
there was nothing whim about this.

Then I call bullstuff on yahoo not providing enough perspective on this story and immediately siding with the dead guy's family

ssrs that's not quality journalism

what i dont understand is why didn't they use non-lethal weapons for a raid on a one man house...
I'm wondering this too.

One cop forgets up bad = The media blowing the issue out of proportion making it seem like they are all bad.
One cop saves the day = The media saying they are all under funded.
I like how when a police officer "saves the day", you'll be lucky to even get his name. Why can't the media focus more on heroics than stuff like this? Not that these kind of misfortunes should just go unnoticed, but I want to hear about the people doing good things once in a while aside from all those articles about bleeding-heart charities.

Yahoo did state everything they said, but the media is biased.

I feel like deja vu on this topic, what the forget

They fired over 60 damn shots, aren't SWAT supposed to try to keep them alive?

Edit: And why, with just a search warrant, did they send a SWAT team?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 12:27:41 PM by Slugger »

They fired over 60 damn shots, aren't SWAT supposed to try to keep them alive?

Edit: And why, with just a search warrant, did they send a SWAT team?

swat teams are used a lot for drug raids

dont act like it doesnt happen

when they believe that the suspect is armed and dangerous, they always use swats.

this guy was indeed armed and dangerous.

im not understanding what all the blocklander controversy is about. he was a dangerous drug trafficker. granted we love criminals to go to trial, his death really isnt a loss for the world.

when they believe that the suspect is armed and dangerous, they always use swats.

this guy was indeed armed and dangerous.

im not understanding what all the blocklander controversy is about. he was a dangerous drug trafficker. granted we love criminals to go to trial, his death really isnt a loss for the world.
Disreg the lack of sufficient evidence, shall we?

Did anyone find the video they said went on Youtube?
Found it.

EDIT: After reading a few comments I will address some things. During raids on potential drug houses SWAT is always used due to the potential of being a dangerous situation. The fact that the man was an ex-marine also prompted SWAT to respond.

I'm not taking sides on the one, I don't believe the news story provided detailed enough eveidence for me to.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 02:20:23 PM by Destroyer »

Disreg the lack of sufficient evidence, shall we?

there was sufficient evidence. he WAS a drug trafficker lol