Author Topic: Guy in Arizona gets gunned down by SWAT team  (Read 9745 times)

Oh god. Come on seventh, let's run for a safe house. Meet me in downtown phoenix!

I can see where the SWAT team was coming from with the whole shoot-to-kill thing, seeing as the victim had grabbed an assault rifle to defend himself with.

Cops are loving up everywhere these days. I swear to God if one tries to arrest me for somethin retarted, ill GIVE them a legit reason to arrest me.

Cops are loving up everywhere these days. I swear to God if one tries to arrest me for somethin retarted, ill GIVE them a legit reason to arrest me.
Saying this doesn't make you sound nearly as intimidating or badass as you think it does.

what kind of dumbass would keep holding a gun after hearing "police" in two different languages?

Saying this doesn't make you sound nearly as intimidating or badass as you think it does.
The fact that this is the internet means that everything said is a lie until proven otherwise.

no you wont
you would piss your loving pants if cops broke down your door

no you wont
you would piss your loving pants if cops broke down your door
Lol, you obviously don't know me at all.

>read first part
>TAKE ALL MY BAWWS, ALL OF THEM
>read the rest
>nevermind only have some

I don't need to

there are pokemon in your avatar, and your username is "Name is Unavailable"
that is all I need to know

>Age: 14
You have never had someone threaten you with a lethal weapon. You would curl up into the fetal position and release at least three types of bodily fluid. Do not even loving deny it.

God damn that thing was hard for me to follow, so he had a good background and his family had stuff that's usually used in illegal act, and the only reason why he was shot was because he had a gun? and really, one of the swat tripped and so they opened fire. This thing to me is just so loving hard to follow with all the stuff that was going on.

I don't need to

there are pokemon in your avatar, and your username is "Name is Unavailable"
that is all I need to know
You're a furry, so your opinion doesn't matter!!!