Guy in Arizona gets gunned down by SWAT team

Author Topic: Guy in Arizona gets gunned down by SWAT team  (Read 9802 times)

No, the training tell them to shoot a man who is threatning you. You point a loving m16 at anyone, it's their SOP to take you down.Yea and the current police system in america saves your ass on a regular basis. If anyone is too blame its the guys sending the orders down. Go point an m16 at the police, they don't give a forget if you're innocent or not, they're going to take you down. The fact that they thought the man was a drug dealer with the intent to kill only makes the argument more valid.
have you gone through swat training? find a source that says "shoot anyone who threatens you"
yet there's still a lot of corruption and stuff in it. denying this means you know nothing about america

You point a loving m16 at anyone, it's their SOP to take you down.

He was sleeping, he woke up to his wife screaming as men in black are breaking into the house with guns.

Any sane person would grab their gun right when they wake up in this situation. Usually the swat team demands the person to drop their gun, instead they opened fire with no question.

have you gone through swat training? find a source that says "shoot anyone who threatens you"
yet there's still a lot of corruption and stuff in it. denying this means you know nothing about america
I don't know, have you ever been in a situation when a man, you think to be dangerous, is pointing an automatic rifle at you?

Did I ever deny that there's corruption in the police force? Does corruption have anything to do with a SWAT team opening fire at a potentially dangerous suspect?
He was sleeping, he woke up to his wife screaming as men in black are breaking into the house with guns.

Any sane person would grab their gun right when they wake up in this situation. Usually the swat team demands the person to drop their gun, instead they opened fire with no question.
They don't just break into the house and start loving up stuff, they breach and they identify before they shoot anything. It says in big bold white letters "SWAT" on their uniforms. It's not a question whether or not he knew it was police.

I really doubt a SWAT team would ask a person pointing an assault rifle at them and shouting ""I've got something for you!" moments after appearing to drop their weapon and not shoot first.

shouting ""I've got something for you!"
I actually forgot about this.

There's a difference between grabbing a handgun and grabbing an illegal assault weapon. Yes the AR-15 is legal, but it looks very similar to several other not quite as legal firearms.

I don't know, have you ever been in a situation when a man, you think to be dangerous, is pointing an automatic rifle at you?

Did I ever deny that there's corruption in the police force? Does corruption have anything to do with a SWAT team opening fire at a potentially dangerous suspect?
holy stuff, how many times do i have to repeat this
yes, i would shoot him, because i have not undergone the training that people in jobs like the swat team have. they are trained to deal with this without freaking out and gunning him down, and they threw that training out the window and went with their first instinct. there's a reason not everyone can join the swat team
did i ever say you denied that there was a lot of corruption and stuff?

yes, i would shoot him, because i have not undergone the training that people in jobs like the swat team have. they are trained to deal with this without freaking out and gunning him down, and they threw that training out the window and went with their first instinct. there's a reason not everyone can join the swat team

What else were they supposed to do? The man popped out with an assault rifle aimed at the SWAT team and shouted "I've got something you for!". Why wouldn't they instantly shoot him?

What the forget is wrong with you?
I burst into a house. I'm looking for a man who is armed and dangerous. I yell "POLICE" and I heard "I'VE GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU!"

Now i'm on edge. This guy obviously has no intent on coming quietly. So I go upstairs, and WO MAN WITH M16 POINTED AT ME DDDD:::::

what if it really was a gangster that wanted to kill me? And I was all, due to my EXTENSIVE KEEP CALM TRAINING, "hello mr person i need to arrest you pls put the gun down"

Me and everyone there would be loving gunned down and killed. And you wouldn't feel a loving thing, would you?

Me and everyone there would be loving gunned down and killed. And you wouldn't feel a loving thing, would you?
The ar-15 is semi-auto, not a bullet hose. He probably wouldn't have killed all of them.

Even so, a good man would have died that day because they used stuntmans stuffty "living in la-la land" training.

What the forget is wrong with you?
I burst into a house. I'm looking for a man who is armed and dangerous. I yell "POLICE" and I heard "I'VE GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU!"

Now i'm on edge. This guy obviously has no intent on coming quietly. So I go upstairs, and WO MAN WITH M16 POINTED AT ME DDDD:::::

what if it really was a gangster that wanted to kill me? And I was all, due to my EXTENSIVE KEEP CALM TRAINING, "hello mr person i need to arrest you pls put the gun down"

30 bullets in a standard m16 mag. he's not going to be able to aim well with full auto, either, meaning the majority of you would stay alive, and due to not being trained as well would most likely hit areas where the wound is treatable. so no, not all of you would be "gunned down and killed", just some, if even that
the swat also has access to various non-lethal methods that are quite effective in preventing death and incapacitating people with rifles pointed at you. if your first reflex is "SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT" then you are an INCREDIBLY bad swat officer and should be discharged from the force immediately and arrested
plus the swat have a little thing called "body armor" that is intended to protect against gunshots

Asa doesn't seem to understand that it's the SWAT's job to diffuse a situation without flipping stuff and spraying the entire hallway with more high-powered assault rifle ammo than you'd need to kill several really big bears just because one of the officers was a loving handicap who tripped over

30 bullets in a standard m16 mag. he's not going to be able to aim well with full auto, either, meaning the majority of you would stay alive, and due to not being trained as well would most likely hit areas where the wound is treatable. so no, not all of you would be "gunned down and killed", just some,
Are you loving kidding me? You're going to waste a good man's life for some stuffty training, That will get more men killed than saved?

if even that
the swat also has access to various non-lethal methods that are quite effective in preventing death and incapacitating people with rifles pointed at you.
Yea yea we have the less lethal shotgun. It's a drug raid. If the guy is high he's not going to feel it, and the less lethal shotgun and taser are known to kill people. OH GOD THE HORROR
if your first reflex is "SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT" then you are an INCREDIBLY bad swat officer and should be discharged from the force immediately and arrested
plus the swat have a little thing called "body armor" that is intended to protect against gunshots
If your first reflex is take a bullet for some drug dealing bastard then you're an incredibly bad swat officer and deserve to be dead.
OH YEA body armor so effective, this isn't loving MW3 dumbass, an m16 FMJ round will tear through body armor like paper. Police only wear body armor because it protects from small arms fire. Besides, when I punch you in the face, im not counting on my fist to go through you to kill you.

Yea yea we have the less lethal shotgun. It's a drug raid. If the guy is high he's not going to feel it, and the less lethal shotgun and taser are known to kill people. OH GOD THE HORROR

Most less-than-lethal shotguns fire rubber slugs with enough kinetic energy to knock you unconscious if they hit you almost anywhere above the waist