Guy in Arizona gets gunned down by SWAT team

Author Topic: Guy in Arizona gets gunned down by SWAT team  (Read 9320 times)

They should always use an announcement of surrender and wait for a surrender to allow suspect come out with his hands up!

they yelled POLICE! in english and spanish. then they bashed the door and he was standing there holding an AR-15. any sane person would have shot him.

also another nominee for most handicapped post of 2011, you're on a roll koyote

I thought they said later that they shot because one of them tripped and they thought he was hit

Either way they had probable cause.

what about ONE police guy shooting the guy in the shoulder or the leg? They are CRAZY - just like the starfishs spraying peaceful demonstrators with pepper spray in the face - even ole ladies...these guys are sick - just like the system that employs them.

I thought they said later that they shot because one of them tripped and they thought he was hit

lol no, he was holding an AR-15. thats all they need to have a good reason to shoot.

We never hear about things they do that are good, just the bad.
Sad but true. I'd actually like to hear about the successful busts where the police catch the criminal without anyone being killed.

what about ONE police guy shooting the guy in the shoulder or the leg? They are CRAZY - just like the starfishs spraying peaceful demonstrators with pepper spray in the face - even ole ladies...these guys are sick - just like the system that employs them.
damn canadians

You'd think Spider-Man could've taken the SWAT team.
Lol.

On another note: why the forget would the guy keep his AR-15 out when he hears "Police".

i'll let someone else take this gem lol

they yelled POLICE! in english and spanish. then they bashed the door and he was standing there holding an AR-15. any sane person would have shot him.

also another nominee for most handicapped post of 2011, you're on a roll koyote

True...but a gun is a gun. Ad he has a right to protect his home..especially when someone bashes through. And after years of training.....its reflex by now.

Cops should have anticipated that and did more to diffuse the situation.

My question though...is was the actual raid necessary? You killed a marine....and scarred his son for life. Good job Tuscon SWAT.

i'll let someone else take this gem lol

No Fred, you take it, I insist. I don't think I could ever pick the best way to exploit it lol

he has a right to protect his home.
with an AR-15? from the POLICE? no, he doesn't have a right to shoot police officers.

No Fred, you take it, I insist. I don't think I could ever pick the best way to exploit it lol
yes im having the same problem!

with an AR-15? from the POLICE? no, he doesn't have a right to shoot police officers.
yes im having the same problem!
you really are a braindead rodent arent you

you really are a braindead rodent arent you
idk, you're the one that said he had a right to use a gun to defend his house from the police.......