Blatant Anti-Bronies

Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 55667 times)

I like it when you blatantly lie to defend your dumb ass point.

Oh it's not a lie, you can even search the previous brony drama topics. Or do you want me to search for you because you are incapable of searching a past brony drama?

If you post 100 quotes of us posting pony pictures outside the pony topic I

If over 30 is not enough then I don't know what is for you.

Post 30 quotes then. If any of them are from a MLP-related topic, they are invalid.

Post 30 quotes then. If any of them are from a MLP-related topic, they are invalid.

I'm not, if you can't bother looking through old topics that posted each and every loving example of pictures being posted outside that megathread then I am not going to either.

Oh it's not a lie, you can even search the previous brony drama topics. Or do you want me to search for you because you are incapable of searching a past brony drama?
NEAT

Alright but with your lack of evidence, looks like we don't post pony pictures outside the pony topic.
Innocent until proven guilty so guess you're wrong again.

Alright but with your lack of evidence, looks like we don't post pony pictures outside the pony topic.
Exactly, so theyre innocent until you prove them guilty. How is he wrong.

Because I'm one of the pony fans silly goose.

I haven't seen any pony pictures except that one reaction image outside the pony thread since forever but Tony seems to disagree, I'm just here to tell him he's wrong since he's too lazy to get evidence of stuff that doesn't exist.

The evidence is there and has been shown to you many times. You just choose to deny it.

Go search previous topics YOU even had replied to a few. Don't give me this bullstuff.

Because I'm one of the pony fans silly goose.

I haven't seen any pony pictures except that one reaction image outside the pony thread since forever but Tony seems to disagree, I'm just here to tell him he's wrong since he's too lazy to get evidence of stuff that doesn't exist.
Sorry thought you were Lord Tony. I know your avatar is a joke or whatever but its really confusing

The evidence is there and has been shown to you many times. You just choose to deny it.

Go search previous topics YOU even had replied to a few. Don't give me this bullstuff.
I've got work to do and I have no gain of doing so. You want to tell us all how we post outside the topic, not me. You should be more dedicated to your silly hatred of a TV show and its fans.

For the last time
I find it funny that you're supposedly 21 and you're here wasting your life on a bunch of teenagers who watch my little pony

heres an idea: get a job, get a girlfriend, have a life
Heres a better idea: watch as I get a workers permit at 14 and start making more than you do at a mcdonalds

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 01:47:37 PM by Badspot »

That was specifically for tony incase you infer otherwise.

For the last time
I find it funny that you're supposedly 21 and you're here wasting your life on a bunch of teenagers who watch my little pony

heres an idea: get a job, get a girlfriend, have a life
Heres a better idea: watch as I get a workers permit at 14 and start making more than you do at a mcdonalds

Point is, the gaps between the one or two pictures are months, which surely is long enough to make it minor and something you can overlook.

This is ecksactly what I have been trying to tell you Tony you dolt.

Holy forget.
You people are so stupid it isn't even funny.
You complain about flamewars when you repeatedly bump flamewar topics with the intent of being the "winner" of the topic.
Mega Bear is as much to blame over this idiocy, as he can't seem to stop arguing for 30 loving seconds