Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1621846 times)

your right
we need bedroom back
November 4th
never forget

Tried out the new William boss a little bit ago.
I like him a lot more than the old one (the sword particles always blocked my First person vision D=)
The sword hitbox seems a little bit weird though, sometimes it hits from a huge range away and sometimes I can't hit people right in front of me.
Is the charged attack giving it more range or something?

Some achievements are still broken for the past months

It appears to be official: the rap battles are over

Someone get Jetz to do a final rap for us

I got banned for evading a mute because I got an unpack update while muted and then rejoining.
Wow, Unpack Updates don't take me away fro ma server for 5 seconds, apparently they take me away from the server for a whole friggin' day.

I don't hate the admins, or anything though. I understand that they didn't know it was an unpack error.

Still annoys me a bit.

Oh well, I've had worse bans before.

I got banned for evading a mute because I got an unpack update while muted and then rejoining.
Wow, Unpack Updates don't take me away fro ma server for 5 seconds, apparently they take me away from the server for a whole friggin' day.
I apologize for not seeing this sooner. You have been unbanned. It sounds like this ban was a little rushed.

Why was the duration a day?

If my admin app was denied about 2 years ago is it fine if I re-applied for admin?

If my admin app was denied about 2 years ago is it fine if I re-applied for admin?
Yes

Why was the duration a day?

Unsure. I believe it to either be a mistake or accident.

It sounds like this ban was a little rushed.
Rushed faster than a bunch of normals going for the CP