Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626479 times)

Rushed faster than a bunch of normals going for the CP
Rushed faster than Sky Captain going for the turret button.

If my admin app was denied about 2 years ago is it fine if I re-applied for admin?
Yes
In that case

Name: Kaotrem²
BL_ID: 33962
Previous administration experience: I hosted my own renderman server under the name of Pngu12970, which achieved
third on the player list. Admin on various other servers I cannot clearly remember

Who recommends you?: Super Cookie, Deokotaru(unsure), HAD², Outpact(I checked), Snaked Snake

Why should I accept you?: I believe that during the day, most people either go to bed, or simply get off blockland and those who are still left on your server, are left there with no admin to manage things and keep those people in-line. I think my job is not just banning, kicking and being above most people in ranking, but helping others when they are new to the server and may not know what exactly to do and to keep general things under control. Since I am in Australia it means that when the majority of your admins hop off blockland I will still be there to administrate as there is very rarely an admin on at say 5:00 PM. I also play on this server quite a bit, meaning I know my way around quite well.

Timezone/Region: AEST UTC +10:00

Sorry for the spaces I wanted to keep this fairly tidy so it isn't so hard to read.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 07:19:43 AM by Pngu12970 »

In that case

Name: Kaotrem²
BL_ID: 33962
Previous administration experience: I hosted my own renderman server under the name of Pngu12970, which achieved
third on the player list. Admin on various other servers I cannot clearly remember

Who recommends you?: Super Cookie, Deokotaru(unsure), HAD², Outpact(I checked)

Why should I accept you?: I believe that during the day, most people either go to bed, or simply get off blockland and those who are still left on your server, are left there with no admin to manage things and keep those people in-line. I think my job is not just banning, kicking and being above most people in ranking, but helping others when they are new to the server and may not know what exactly to do and to keep general things under control. Since I am in Australia it means that when the majority of your admins hop off blockland I will still be there to administrate as there is very rarely an admin on at say 5:00 PM. I also play on this server quite a bit, meaning I know my way around quite well.

Timezone/Region: AEST UTC +10:00

Sorry for the spaces I wanted to keep this fairly tidy so it isn't so hard to read.
Add me to your recommendations.

But this actually looks to be fun to me again, I will try and see if it is.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 06:56:12 AM by Snaked_Snake »

Rushed faster than Sky Captain going for the turret button.
"Oops! Hehehehehehe-he-ha-ha! You didn't need that turret did you?"

Who recommends you?: Super Cookie, Deokotaru(unsure), HAD², Outpact(I checked), Snaked Snake

Bro, do you even lift?

Jk. Although, as a tip, you may want some admins to recommend you, along with maybe a bit more experience. Just a suggestion though. We are picky.

Wow. I looked back at the first pages of the forums and wow....

PECON MADE IT RAIN ADMIN PRIVILEGES!

Lets all listen to Alive for admin advice guise

Lol
Lets all listen to Alive for admin advice guise

Lol
Lol
lol

It seems we have a ghost problem

I'm having trouble loading datablocks

I'm having trouble loading datablocks
server is spazing out, it has been Tophat, Blocklegend, and I for the past hour and a half or so. The server recently shut down so I think Pecon is fixing it. just got up

Soroxzion broke the rules. She muted a person for more than the allowed time; she muted them for 10 minutes.

Please, keep a better handle on your admins. They get out of hands sometimes. One time someone got muted just for saying "Ahahahaha" Because it was "Spam".

Soroxzion broke the rules. She muted a person for more than the allowed time; she muted them for 10 minutes.

Please, keep a better handle on your admins. They get out of hands sometimes. One time someone got muted just for saying "Ahahahaha" Because it was "Spam".

Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?Sorox is a richard though