Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1617942 times)

How about this:

Me just had bad week. Me feels better now though. Me will not be a bitch and stuffpost anymore.

Me will befriends you guise.

Sound like good deal?
What is your in game name?

Name:Cheese And Butter

BL_ID:45175

Previous expierence: Good at helping new people to the server. Also I would love to improve your server with ideas like map ideas. If people are cyber bulling on the server I will kick them. If they use hacks i will ban them for 2 days and keep an I on them.

Recomends: Golden Sonic, Sonic The hegehog.

Why Should I accept you?: I have experience on hosting other blockland servers like endless zombie servers and minecraft servers.

Time Zone: Mountain US

Name:Cheese And Butter

BL_ID:45175

Previous expierence: Good at helping new people to the server. Also I would love to improve your server with ideas like map ideas. If people are cyber bulling on the server I will kick them. If they use hacks i will ban them for 2 days and keep an I on them.

Recomends: Golden Sonic, Sonic The hegehog.

Why Should I accept you?: I have experience on hosting other blockland servers like endless zombie servers and minecraft servers.

Time Zone: Mountain US
why

If you want to view the boss's health as a health instead of a percent, download this add-on. It does not require the official client, but it does not interfere with it either.

If you want to view the boss's health as a health instead of a percent, download this add-on. It does not require the official client, but it does not interfere with it either.
That is neat.

Could someone PLEASE change the Sky Captain alarm sound? Every time I hear it, I instinctively try to hit the Cloak button before I remember I'm not fighting the Flagship.

Could someone PLEASE change the Sky Captain alarm sound? Every time I hear it, I instinctively try to hit the Cloak button before I remember I'm not fighting the Flagship.
And every time I hear it, I instinctively ignore it before I remember I'm not sitting comfortably outside the minigame and that I'm actually playing FTL, then the flagship hits me for a forgetton of damage.

why

Because i want to help improve his server and make it more safe

Because i want to help improve his server and make it more safe
I think he meant that it lacked details

Name: Picket
BL_ID: 38990
Previous administration experience: Prince Jay, Tezuni, Buttman,
Who recommends you?: Prince Jay, Tezuni, Buttman, Aluxion, JKeric, and several others
Why should I accept you?: I have very good leadership skills. I am very laid back and easy to get along with. I don't use my powers in a destructive way, but I inflict punishment when necessary.
Timezone/Region: Eastern, USA

Who recommends you?: Prince Jay, Tezuni, Buttman, Aluxion, JKeric, and several others
Why should I accept you?: I have very good leadership skills. I am very laid back and easy to get along with. I don't use my powers in a destructive way, but I inflict punishment when necessary.
How come I have never seen you as admin on Buttman's server? (I am Super Admin there)

And once again server crashed

How come I have never seen you at Prince Jay's or Tezuni's