Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624538 times)

Soroxzion broke the rules. She muted a person for more than the allowed time; she muted them for 10 minutes.

Please, keep a better handle on your admins. They get out of hands sometimes. One time someone got muted just for saying "Ahahahaha" Because it was "Spam".

First of all, where is the "allowed time" of a mute? Second, you've already been muted in the past for spamming. Yet you don't quit. I believe you had two mutes beforehand as well.

Soroxzion broke the rules. She muted a person for more than the allowed time; she muted them for 10 minutes.

Please, keep a better handle on your admins. They get out of hands sometimes. One time someone got muted just for saying "Ahahahaha" Because it was "Spam".
Since when was there ever an allowed time for admins to mute you? Maybe you need to review the rules again.

Sorox is cool though. Wouldn't see her abusing admin.

But she does have a tendancy to mute me for exactly 4 seconds every time I say /togglesoro

Sorox is cool though. Wouldn't see her abusing admin.

But she does have a tendancy to mute me for exactly 4 seconds every time I say /togglesoro
So that's the secret of toggling Soroxzion

I just ban sore when she gets annoying, works better than toggling

I just ban sore when she gets annoying, works better than toggling
/togglegizmo

/togglegizmo

At least this means I got admin, unlike some....

I dunno man. She's been abusing Tophat alot.

Well, one of the admins said that if admins muted for more than a certain time, it was breaking a rule.

So you still need to get your admins in order if one of them lies.

Also, your avatar is too pink. Nah JK XD

Well, one of the admins said that if admins muted for more than a certain time, it was breaking a rule.

I could just ban you that would probably better for us all

I could just ban you that would probably better for us all
/toggleGizmo

What is your problem?

How about this:

Me just had bad week. Me feels better now though. Me will not be a bitch and stuffpost anymore.

Me will befriends you guise.

Sound like good deal?

You should have thought about posting in the first place. No need to say you will change. Just change.

How about this:

Me just had bad week. Me feels better now though. Me will not be a bitch and stuffpost anymore.

Me will befriends you guise.

Sound like good deal?
You sound like an alien that's hard to communicate
I refuse to befriend you