Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604599 times)

Either way the app is ded lel

How come I have never seen you as admin on Buttman's server? (I am Super Admin there)
check the admin list then

overall the applications is nothing special.

I can't go this long without boss battles, somebody help me.

I can't go this long without boss battles, somebody help me.
Next time clean the banana peels because we kept slipping on them during rounds
You're a butler for a reason and now they null routed the server by a BDoS attack

Next time clean the banana peels because we kept slipping on them during rounds
You're a butler for a reason and now they null routed the server by a BDoS attack
Actually I'm retired, so...

Is there a reason that Gizmo banned me? For "Bitch"? All I did was toggle gizmo, and typed ";)".  -_- I am going to have to kick him to the moon now. I hope he enjoys the ride.

Is there a reason that Gizmo banned me? For "Bitch"? All I did was toggle gizmo, and typed ";)".  -_- I am going to have to kick him to the moon now. I hope he enjoys the ride.
actually the reason was "You a bitch", obviously you are a lair.

;D

Alright. So these are the people who are going to get some hell:
Soro
Gizmo
Blocklegend

I do not care how. But I will get vengence. And for Soro, keep the bottle up. Gizmo, I do what others have done to me. And Block, stay out of my conversations.

What is up with you, did you have any drugs at all, or did you /toggleGizmo too much?

Woah. You're a liar now. It clearly said "Bitch".

What is up with you, did you have any drugs at all, or did you /toggleGizmo too much?

Not really. Although, once Soro sold my room, I have been pissed off. Soro was drunk, but decided to do it to me. And asks why I am mean to her. It is rather obvious. No right to sell. And now I have to evict the person.

Alright. So these are the people who are going to get some hell:
Soro
Gizmo
Blocklegend

I do not care how. But I will get vengence. And for Soro, keep the bottle up. Gizmo, I do what others have done to me. And Block, stay out of my conversations.
Me too!