Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630172 times)

NAME-MOB
BL_ID-31246
EXPERIENCE-LOLZ??SEVER, YOUR SEVER,TONYS SEVER, SWAT GUYS SEVER, MY SEVER.
RECOMMENDS-LOLZ??,SWAT GUY 4,TONY,ME,ZZZZZZ,
WHY SHOULD YOU ACCEPT ME -I PLAY YOUR SEVER FROM 4 AM TO 7AM EVERYDAY THEN 6 PM TO 8PM AT NIGHT
I HAVE MANY GOOD IDEAS FOR YOUR  SEVER AND ILL LOVE TO WORK BESIDE THE BEST I LOOK UP TO YOU TY FOR YOUR AWESOME BUILDS THEY HAVE INSPIRED ME
TIMEZONE-EASTERN TIME ZONE/AMERICA

I suggest toning down the caps, and adding proper grammar.

People are bitching about fall damage, I tried to explain to them that it would break the ephi boss and it was their fault for falling in the first place, but they wouldn't have it.

I kept lagging because my connection sucks.
That and everyone was spamming projectiles >:c

NAME-MOB
BL_ID-31246
EXPERIENCE-LOLZ??SEVER, YOUR SEVER,TONYS SEVER, SWAT GUYS SEVER, MY SEVER.FATALES SEVER,SPADES SEVER
RECOMMENDS-LOLZ??,SWAT GUY 4,TONY,ME,ZZZZZZ,FATALE
WHY SHOULD YOU ACCEPT ME -I PLAY YOUR SEVER FROM 4 AM TO 7AM EVERYDAY THEN 6 PM TO 8PM AT NIGHT
I HAVE MANY GOOD IDEAS FOR YOUR  SEVER AND ILL LOVE TO WORK BESIDE THE BEST I LOOK UP TO YOU TY FOR YOUR AWESOME BUILDS THEY HAVE INSPIRED ME
I know i'm not pecon, but I know that's going to be rejected.
"RECOMMENDS-LOLZ??"?
Try again when you aren't drunk.

People are bitching about fall damage, I tried to explain to them that it would break the ephi boss and it was their fault for falling in the first place, but they wouldn't have it.
that's what the scout class comes in handy for :D

the airjump it has allows you to fall long distances and recover instantly

I don't even bother explaining that to these people anymore, I just call them morons and get on with my day, unless they give any indication that they have a hint of intelligence.

Fall damage gives the game challenge.

Hi!  I have a couple suggestions! Feel free to change these up as much as you'd like!
- A lobby for dead people with minigames and shop and the ability to watch the match through a camera
- New boss : Pecon7 500 HP sword, rocket L (buy in shop for 10000 points)

Thanks,
    -comedy101experiments

Blockfist is being a moron.

So Blockfist comes on, and says he has no weapons
so I /respawn him
then
next round, he says he has no weapons
so I /respawn him
then
next round, he says he has no weapons
so I /spy him, and see him holding a scout shotgun thing
so the next round, he dies, then claims he had no weapons
(yes, 4 times now)
so I /respawn him mid-round
then do
fpbn(blockfist).setvelocity("0 0 500");
before he even leaves the spawn

and now he says I'm a badmin

INB4BLOCKFIST

EDIT: He just "forgave" me
he also requested that I "JUST TRY TO KILL ME[him]"
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 11:46:50 AM by Lugnut1206 »

Pecon7, is it time for a promotion for me yet? You told me a while ago that sometime I will be promoted but not now because there was no room left - well what about currently? I'm at the server moderating as frequently as my timezone will let me..

I can't get into the server because there is an add-on that, when downloading, crashes me. What is this I don't even.

Seriously help me

NAME-MOB
BL_ID-31246
EXPERIENCE-LOLZ??SEVER, YOUR SEVER,TONYS SEVER, SWAT GUYS SEVER, MY SEVER.FATALES SEVER,SPADES SEVER
I HAVE MANY GOOD IDEAS FOR YOUR  SEVER AND ILL LOVE TO WORK BESIDE THE BEST I LOOK UP TO YOU TY FOR YOUR AWESOME BUILDS THEY HAVE INSPIRED ME

Good luck with getting an admin on any non-stuff server.

NAME-MOB
BL_ID-31246
I HAVE MANY GOOD IDEAS FOR YOUR  SEVER AND ILL LOVE TO WORK BESIDE THE BEST I LOOK UP TO YOU TY FOR YOUR AWESOME BUILDS THEY HAVE INSPIRED ME
oh god please no

- A lobby for dead people with minigames and shop and the ability to watch the match through a camera
The concept of a dead lobby is great. I support this.

Seeing as though you mentioned you only know one rule...
yeah i don't reccomend you.

also pecon is on vacation still, apparently. which is why you have/haven't been accepted

I DID NOT SAY that I only know one rule. It was tttttttt that said that. You seem to get me confused with a lot of other people Lolz.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 04:12:11 PM by Wølfmaster »