Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630184 times)

I've gotten 7 or so recommendations. You would think, at this point, I would have been accepted. I suppose getting accepted is highly unlikely anyways.
Pecon is away. This isn't the best window of time to apply. Mention it to him when he gets back, if he still hasn't given you a yes or no.

If that doesn't prove enough, when I tried to ignore him via client-sided mute so I don't have to hear his complaining, he continued to try to pester me and started trying to 'get back' at me over IRC as well. He seems incapable of dropping a subject without trying to get in the last word.
Quote from: Chat Log
Plant   16842   lalam  is200% brother
Plant   16842   lalam
Plant   16842   i think your a fat brother smoking weed in a trailer park D:<
Plant   16842   lalam
Plant   16842   i think your a fat brother smoking weed in a trailer park D:<
Plant   16842   Lalam is a fattie
Plant   16842   lalam
Plant   16842   Lalam
Plant   16842   Lalam.
Plant   16842   Lalam
Plant   16842   this is all lalams fault that i died :(
Plant   16842   i blame it on him
Plant   16842   and his black ass
Plant   16842   lalam is a black brother smoking weed in a trailer, park
So you eventually got his attention and now you're complaining to us that he wouldn't leave YOU alone?

Plant, on the thin rope you're currently on, I don't think you should be suggesting others to be banned.

Plant, on the thin rope you're currently on, I don't think you should be suggesting others to be banned.
My claim is legitimate, and at the time when I sent the messages Jetz listed I was obviously just being silly.

My claim is legitimate, and at the time when I sent the messages Jetz listed I was obviously just being silly.
Just being silly?  You're deliberately going out of your way to insult and annoy other users.  This is much more of a bannable offence than anything I've promoted, kiddo.

I just reread your post.  It's funny how you act as if I'm unpleasent to be around, when you're constantly harassing other players by spamming/insulting them.  The only legitimacy displayed in your post is how I display my thoughts on administrators.  The problem is, this breaks no rules and is absolutely no reason to ban an individual player.  I do not directly insult them, and usually take it up to higher admins instead of bickering at them constantly.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 09:18:27 PM by Lalam24 »

I can't get into the server because there is an add-on that, when downloading, crashes me. What is this I don't even.

Annoying is annoying, serious or not. If you don't want him talking to you, I advise you stop jumping up and down waving your arms in his face and saying his name over and over again trying to get a reaction out of him.

Just being silly?  You're deliberately going out of your way to insult and annoy other users.  This is much more of a bannable offence than anything I've promoted, kiddo.
Not hardly. From what I said it is incredibly obvious that I am fooling around and joking. The fact that you're disregarding that and saying that your actions of constantly insulting and arguing with admins on the server on a daily basis is nowhere near as important as that proves you're a hypocrite and an idiot, if anything.
You're deliberately going out of your way to insult and annoy other users.
The irony of this accusation is hilarious.

Not hardly. From what I said it is incredibly obvious that I am fooling around and joking. The fact that you're disregarding that and saying that your actions of constantly insulting and arguing with admins on the server on a daily basis is nowhere near as important as that proves you're a hypocrite and an idiot, if anything.The irony of this accusation is hilarious.
It is not obvious.  You spam my name constantly and insult me.  What you consider to be a joke is obviously not that of what others do.  Also, racial slurs usually aren't considered to be "silly".  My disregarding of your biased input doesn't imply stupidity, only the ability to see through blatant lies.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 09:28:38 PM by Planr »

blatant lies.
I am not lying, it is obvious that I was joking, and I was.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 09:30:06 PM by Planr »

I am not lying, it is obvious that I was joking, and I was.
Every single time you see me you pull the same stunt.  You've even admitted to it being an act of deliberate annoyance.

Just remembered, Plant, didn't I tell you a few days ago to leave Lalam alone? Specifically to stop spamming his name? It seems you did not stop spamming his name.

Lalam is Lalam, you know he will not just drop something. You just have to deal with him. Sometimes he can go a tad overboard but he usually is somewhat right.

Theres this annoying player who keeps blocking me!

So let me get this straight, daemon goes on to complain about his sentry being killed constantly, but then he decides he can annoy others as he wishes.
What a hypocritical douche.

NAME-MOB

BL_ID-31246

EXPERIENCE-LOLZ??SEVER, YOUR SEVER,TONYS SEVER, SWAT GUYS SEVER, MY SEVER.FATALES SEVER,SPADES SEVER,DEATHANGELS SEVER,s

RECOMMENDS-LOLZ??,SWAT GUY 4,TONY,ME,ZZZZZZ,FATALE,TERIS,SPADE,DEATHANGEL,STASIO

WHY SHOULD YOU ACCEPT ME -I PLAY YOUR SEVER FROM 4 AM TO 7AM EVERYDAY THEN 6 PM TO 8PM AT NIGHT
I HAVE MANY GOOD IDEAS FOR YOUR  SEVER AND ILL LOVE TO WORK BESIDE THE BEST I LOOK UP TO YOU TY FOR YOUR AWESOME BUILDS THEY HAVE INSPIRED ME I HAVE MANY EXPERINCES AS ADMIN ALMOST EVRY SEVER IM ON WORK HARD AND FOLLOW THE RULES

TIMEZONE-EASTERN TIME ZONE/AMERICA
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 04:11:52 PM by MOB »