Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630150 times)

Well you shot it down anyway, I don't think anything needs to be done about it.

Isnt there an event where  when a player enters a vehicle that spawned from brick x, it can trigger some event placed on brick y?
So that, if a player is in the tank turret, any person that tries to get on the roof brick is launched away.

Apple Jack [BLID:19272] is blocking the SHOP gate on purpose and L0L! [BLID:19871] is spamming words into the chat and criticizing people.

EDIT: Why does Lalam keep going afk, getting kicked, rejoining and repeating?
Maybe not repeating, but he was afk for a while there.

EDIT2: Two people, L0L! [BLID: 19871] and ETINNESTARX [BLID: 33159] are attempting to apply for admin. L0L! was spamming as previously said, and ETINNESTARZ threatened to ban all the players after becoming admin.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 07:46:38 PM by .:FancyPants:. »

I'll apply for admin.

Name: ttttttttt
BL_ID: 11996
Previous Experience: Moderating my own server.
Who recommends you?: .:FancyPants:. and Epost does.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because if theres a rule, I'll do my best to follow it. I also Will be dedicated to keeping peace in the server.
Other then no killing a sentry if you aren't the boss, I don't know the rules yet.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 08:13:29 PM by Mr. T_T »

I recommend Epost to be an admin. He has been an admin on my servers before and I have found he does an amazing job. Again, HIGHLY recommend him.

I recommend Epost to be an admin. He has been an admin on my servers before and I have found he does an amazing job. Again, HIGHLY recommend him.
Me too.

I recommend Epost too. He is an admin on my server as well and he is very capable.

I thought we banned Epost...?

edit: wait no that was eepos or w/e, nevermind

so...
apparently planr and theblackparrot want lalam to be banned.
reason: Insulting admins, arguing, etc.

I would like to recommend Lalam for a ban. He is very annoying and difficult to get along with on the server. He is very unpleasant to be around and constantly insists on bickering and insulting people.

He seems especially fond also of insulting the admins and constantly insulting their ability to administrate the server, saying that he should be the only admin. He has honestly never really contributed to the server in any positive way and seems to join the server only to argue and start stuff.

If that doesn't prove enough, when I tried to ignore him via client-sided mute so I don't have to hear his complaining, he continued to try to pester me and started trying to 'get back' at me over IRC as well. He seems incapable of dropping a subject without trying to get in the last word.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 08:23:55 PM by Planr »

In all honesty Lalam is very annoying and difficult to get along with on the server. He is very unpleasant to be around and constantly insists on bickering and insulting people.

He seems especially fond also of insulting the admins and constantly insulting their ability to administrate the server, saying that he should be the only admin. He has honestly never really contributed to the server in any positive way and seems to join the server only to argue and start stuff.

If that doesn't prove enough, when I tried to ignore him via client-sided mute, he continued to try to pester me and started trying to 'get back' at me over IRC as well. He seems incapable of dropping a subject without trying to get in the last word.
so much this, minus the IRC part.

I would like to recommend Lalam for a ban. He is very annoying and difficult to get along with on the server. He is very unpleasant to be around and constantly insists on bickering and insulting people.

If that doesn't prove enough, when I tried to ignore him via client-sided mute so I don't have to hear his complaining, he continued to try to pester me and started trying to 'get back' at me over IRC as well. He seems incapable of dropping a subject without trying to get in the last word.

I agree.

I'll apply for admin.

Name: ttttttttt
BL_ID: 11996
Previous Experience: Moderating my own server.
Who recommends you?: .:FancyPants:. and Epost does.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because if theres a rule, I'll do my best to follow it. I also Will be dedicated to keeping peace in the server.
Other then no killing a sentry if you aren't the boss, I don't know the rules yet.

I recommend him.

I've gotten 7 or so recommendations. You would think, at this point, I would have been accepted. I suppose getting accepted is highly unlikely anyways.

I've gotten 7 or so recommendations. You would think, at this point, I would have been accepted. I suppose getting accepted is highly unlikely anyways.
Seeing as though you mentioned you only know one rule...
yeah i don't reccomend you.

also pecon is on vacation still, apparently. which is why you have/haven't been accepted