Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629994 times)

« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 02:33:38 PM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

Nothing is more annoying than a self-satisfied douchebag.

And yet it's like this server forges them every day.

Are you talking about yourself ?

Are you talking about yourself ?

??

where did that come from

Thank you, your opinion is as valuable as it is helpful. You can leave now.

Thank you, your opinion is as valuable as it is helpful. You can leave now.

see what I mean, lol

see what I mean, lol

Jetz nor I have changed, so I'm not sure what you mean.

Jetz nor I have changed, so I'm not sure what you mean.

well I wasn't talking about you or jetz initially. in fact, it still doesn't pertain to you, so i still don't know why you richarded out all of the sudden. it was just an observation on the players that frequent the server.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 11:48:55 AM by Frequency »

I agree, it's quite annoying.

see what I mean, lol
I was worried about how to respond to you without validating your claim, but then I realized it didn't matter to me because you jumped out of the blue to take a random potshot at the server with no substance, so your opinion is worthless to us and I can act as uptight and richardish as I want while dismissing it.

If you have anything meaningful to say, go ahead, but if you're just here to ramble off insults, feel free to take some small comfort that someone as wonderful and fantastic as myself has set aside a few moments of my valuable time to even acknowledge such a lowly creature as you, for even though it is no more than a brief mockery, you are so far from a position of worth that you should feel blessed, as it is more than you deserve. I'm off to admire myself in the mirror for half an hour while reflecting upon all my accomplishments in this life.

that doesn't count, flat was involved

I rest my case, then. All flatflyer was guilty of is reciprocating your bullstuff. You were a scumbag before and you still are.