Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629777 times)

I was worried about how to respond to you without validating your claim, but then I realized it didn't matter to me because you jumped out of the blue to take a random potshot at the server with no substance, so your opinion is worthless to us and I can act as uptight and richardish as I want while dismissing it.

If you have anything meaningful to say, go ahead, but if you're just here to ramble off insults, feel free to take some small comfort that someone as wonderful and fantastic as myself has set aside a few moments of my valuable time to even acknowledge such a lowly creature as you, for even though it is no more than a brief mockery, you are so far from a position of worth that you should feel blessed, as it is more than you deserve. I'm off to admire myself in the mirror for half an hour while reflecting upon all my accomplishments in this life.

it's not really about your server as much as it is the players who frequent it, like I mentioned earlier. server's great honestly, it just brings stuff out in people for some reason.

it's not really about your server as much as it is the players who frequent it, like I mentioned earlier. server's great honestly, it just brings stuff out in people for some reason.
Well that's almost usable. Any thoughts on that "some reason?" Got any substantial examples?

Well that's almost usable. Any thoughts on that "some reason?" Got any substantial examples?

I don't know, really. it's just irritating to see people shouting "ded" when they're already defeated, even when you're on the same team. like, what does that even accomplish outside of giving you a chance to gloat over something that doesn't necessarily involve you.

I'm sure the same trash goes on in other games but it seems especially prevalent here. it may have something to do with the excessive satisfaction that a victorious boss displays, as some sort of retaliation.

but other than that, it just seems second nature to say trash like that in-game.

I'm prone to saying "10/10" after every round regardless of my contribution, so I don't know. maybe it's a habit born of a lack of noticeable reward, inspiring players to feel like they have to gloat to feel as if they have earned something, myself included at times.

I'm fairly certain you're confusing someone trying to humor themselves with someone trying to gloat. It seems like it's humor 99% of the time.

I'm fairly certain you're confusing someone trying to humor themselves with someone trying to gloat. It seems like it's humor 99% of the time.

well i guess that makes sense too

but still, it doesn't really explain why examples of this can't usually be seen in other games as well. and why would someone forcibly (or by habit) have to humor themselves unless they were trying to make up for something?

well i guess that makes sense too

but still, it doesn't really explain why examples of this can't usually be seen in other games as well. and why would someone forcibly (or by habit) have to humor themselves unless they were trying to make up for something?
I think you're overthinking this. Remarks like "ded" or "10/10" or "gg" are there because they've naturally become part of the server's culture. It's an impulse to most people, not a deliberate calculated reaction, like responding to a joke with "lol" regardless of whether you laughed at it, or typing "grats" when someone gets an achievement (not that I've ever seen that here).

oh well, I guess I did look into it too much. thanks anyway

(me and red discussing a historical map)

I have a long way to go

Try making it look good this time.

Try making it look good this time.
That's no way to talk to someone with the power to deadmin you whenever they see fit!

To sum it up, It'sBoshyTime was banned ~5 times, then he asked me to get him unbanned in another server. Since he seemed reasonable, I went ahead and got a SA to do it as I wasn't one at the time. Then he broke the rules a decent bit, few times, threatened to report me to both Pecon and Badspot. Ehhh, I think that was it. Also had some sort of PM war since I had perma'd him, but that's all past us. Or should be. Still have the PMs, anyways, I don't hold a grudge here, I'm simply laying out conditions for him to decide whether or not to accept.
I accept an unban. The thing i can do is just dont talk. Only gg if you accept.

(me and red discussing a historical map)
Do not fail me this time.

So apparently it was one of those times again where the whole server was trying to get the code, I however, got the code. We went in and all got 5 bosscoins (except for boss, who was kaje. I feel bad for him. :c).
But yeah, I am now back on track, with my new hacker title.

ADMIN APPLICATION

Meh...
Why WOULD I post it if I take 24 HOURS to make an application, and yet it is denied?!
:panda:
gl m8