Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629514 times)

R.I.P
           Visolator

????-2015

He was a good admin

I'm serious he was always helping out and banning starfishs.

R.I.P
           Visolator

????-2015

He was a good admin

I'm serious he was always helping out and banning starfishs.

What exactly happened to him

What exactly happened to him
Master Server Spam, his coding skills where apparently used maliciously with zapk and some other guy.
He regrets it but there's not much he can do now, he got his and others keys revoked.

While in the server some players informed Tophat that viso is gone and he basically said, " 'we' will never replace Visolator."

While in the server some players informed Tophat that viso is gone and he basically said, " 'we' will never replace Visolator."

I stated that we weren't just going to go pick someone, give them admin and claim replacement. Yeah, I get it, Viso's gone because of stuff in the drama. I don't need to be told constantly by every next person that comes into the server. We wait for the next batch of applications to see if we get any admins from it. Nothing special about losing an admin.

UBER CAT GOD

UBER WILLIAM

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:38:54 AM by Lego lad »

i triple airshotted pecon while he/she was dark samus
i mean, pecon was recharging but it still counts  :cookieMonster:

edit: this medieval filter has been on for a good 2-3 hours now... rip

Can there be an option to give the wrench t someone else if you get it? Cause I freaking hate when I get it as a slow class such as overweight and also when I'm decker I get confused and press the dash when I have that golden piece of crap and activates it.

Edit: Sorry if I was being rude but I kinda got heated at the moment but I still think it would be a good idea to make this possible
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 02:35:49 PM by TheBrickBuilder »

Can there be an option to give the wrench t someone else if you get it? Cause I freaking hate when I get it as a slow class such as overweight and also when I'm decker I get confused and press the dash when I have that golden piece of crap and activates it.

Edit: Sorry if I was being rude but I kinda got heated at the moment but I still think it would be a good idea to make this possible

I think that gives the wrench too much power, it would just be a pain for every boss to fight a person who is good with the wrench all the damn time

I think that gives the wrench too much power, it would just be a pain for every boss to fight a person who is good with the wrench all the damn time
Oh I never thought of that but your right it would be a pain for the boss.

Ignore this. This was just an attempt of submitting a map from a failure that doesn't know how to delete his post.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 06:31:08 PM by Gamot »

Name: Gamot
BL_ID: 11429
I'd like to submit a map.Here are some pictures of it (They aren't that great but meh): http://imgur.com/a/SUAtj .
Although you can look at the pictures , I recommend you download the map and check it out on your server(You can download it from here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s6n0i12r1v1ftuj/AAATlorb2K2MwOlhsTj4yI7Ba?dl=0 ).
I have had some help from my friend but too little to mention (since you need to have built 30% or more of the map to get credits). I would also like to thank the SA Tophat , for giving me ideas and keeping me motivated to finish it.

Interesting design, don't you think its a bit too grey though