Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625477 times)

The radius damage from rocket launchers can hurt generators. Please fix this.

The radius blast from rocket launchers can hurt generators. Please fix this.
ftfy, extremely annoying, i think it also happens from detonators too.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/EfcCav0.png[/img]

Please ban. Bl ID 158082.

Thank you Tophat.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 11:22:33 AM by jes00 »

The radius damage from rocket launchers can hurt generators. Please fix this.
That's coming from the shield absorbing the impulse damage, which doesn't have any way to attribute itself.

Why was samus removed?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 05:24:05 PM by HALO3cheif »

Ignore this. This was just an attempt of submitting a map from a failure that doesn't know how to delete his post.

You can't delete posts

Ignore this. This was just an attempt of submitting a map from a failure that doesn't know how to delete his post.
Come on man, I liked it

i really liked it, it just needed a bit of sprucing up, that's all

Why was samus removed?
I didn't notice that on the current map. It's a shame though, since she was basically runner and a death sentence for Rotondo or Badspot.

Nevermind.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 01:20:59 AM by Narkro555 »

I'm going to be replacing either Samus or Gentlespy with a Scientist-based miniboss.

I'll run a poll on which one should take it, I just disabled Samus because I was finally fed up with it.

I'm in favor of removing both. While the Samus miniboss is still useful, it is extremely annoying to watch people stall with it. Of course, I deal with it when I'm in the server, but I know there's plenty of people who use Samus to collect chests or just to stall. If not to stall, then fighting it starts to get a bit into the bs zone, if playing as Rotondo, Badspot, or some boss who can't catch up with Samus. Pair with bad aim and you have another four to five minutes of sitting there even though both players aren't intending to stall. I've seen plenty get frustrated when placed in that situation and have to resort to other tactics, which other players then complain about.

Gentlespy is basically trash at this point. Attempting to aim with the pistols is sometimes infuriating along with the pitiful  damage making them feel rather useless. The high jump makes a player easily predictable and the backstabs are wonky as always. To top it off, the cloaking doesn't have any use other than to stall some more. Not a single player I have seen has actually used it to ambush the boss(and succeed), instead they  choose to run for another few minutes.

Tophat is correct once more.