Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625645 times)

The current map, desert valley or whatever its called, really needs to not be an option. I know I've blatantly stuff on it in the past but really the map is too large, has too many levels, it just isn't good.
I agree I don't really like it, way too large and doesn't really have a good playability.

While the Samus miniboss is essentially a runner with better health and an actually deadly weapon, I feel the GentleSpy miniboss is the less useful/more stally of the two.

The gentle has the cloak and the quick movement speed letting it escape certain death provided it didn't cloak. Long story short, glorified infiltrator with a irritating cloak, probably don't need it.

I get that Samus can double jump and run around the map as a runner could and would do and while I don't think I have ever really seen someone stall the game with it, I can understand it.

Just my 2 cents.

in before lego lad.

In other news, the pet mod is very close to completion. You should see some new files downloading when you join.

Add Samus back before I cry

Have the classes been rebalanced or is it that anything below "fast" are left to die?

in before lego lad.

In other news, the pet mod is very close to completion. You should see some new files downloading when you join.
Where can you find these player types/bots/whateveritscalled?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 12:27:04 PM by Emgiell »

what are the commands for the pet mod?
So far i only see /buypet and /pets

Have the classes been rebalanced or is it that anything below "fast" are left to die?

Where can you find these player types/bots/whateveritscalled?
http://orbs.daprogs.com/rtb/forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFilebd9d.html?id=4944

Okay, I think the pets should be done enough for right now. I just have to add a command to adjust your pet's color and add some extra prompts about confirming the cost of pet purchases. Here are the commands so far.

/petShop - See what pets can be bought.
/pets - See what pets you own.
/herePet <name> - Call a pet to you.
/renamePet <name> <new name> - Rename the shapename of a pet. Does not change what you use for /callPet.

Just grooming the little guy to grow up to be a stone-cold boss killer like his paps
They grow up to be assault rifles so fast.. :'-)