Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627806 times)

Kill the infiltrators, and the 'Retarted' response made sense. If you are good enough to NOT get backstabbed, you're good to go.
His point is that it's irritating to have 5 or 6 people rushing around you trying to get a backstab in, especially when playing as Badspot or Penth.

Kill the infiltrators, and the 'Retarted' response made sense. If you are good enough to NOT get backstabbed, you're good to go.
The 'handicapped response' wasn't even a response. It was simply 'you're a noob, get good.'

His point is that it's irritating to have 5 or 6 people rushing around you trying to get a backstab in, especially when playing as Badspot or Penth.
This.
Was just playing and had this problem. None of them got a backstab on me but nonetheless it's unfun to have to avoid them getting behind me constantly. If I fail, I'm pretty much forgeted for the round. If I don't, I'm irritated by endlessly spinning. It's just a stupid mechanic in general.

The 'handicapped response' wasn't even a response. It was simply 'you're a noob, get good.'
This.
Was just playing and had this problem. None of them got a backstab on me but nonetheless it's unfun to have to avoid them getting behind me constantly. If I fail, I'm pretty much forgeted for the round. If I don't, I'm irritated by endlessly spinning. It's just a stupid mechanic in general.
In a way he was telling you to get better, but still the way you put it makes it sound even worse. And you cant stop people from playing infiltrator, unless you put player limits on the classes.

In a way he was telling you to get better, but still the way you put it makes it sound even worse. And you cant stop people from playing infiltrator, unless you put player limits on the classes.
We're going to work on the infiltrator more, Jetz was looking at the damage algorithm for backstabs. So you could expect that stabs might become a bit easier, but we're going to make them much less painful.

Well, at least I hope that'll be the end result of the tweaking.

We're going to work on the infiltrator more, Jetz was looking at the damage algorithm for backstabs. So you could expect that stabs might become a bit easier, but we're going to make them much less painful.

Well, at least I hope that'll be the end result of the tweaking.
Well looks like Skips finally gets what he wanted, a nerfed Backstab.

I'm glad your fixing this too, also looks like your going to have to convert the bedroom arena to a slate arena, v21 is near release, just look at the Dev board.

I think a couple of cube bricks placed in certain areas would work.

You sure did ask for it, though.

Really?

forget off.

Seems like you insulted me randomly.

Then after I make a remark about how ID doesn't mean anything:

You'll slam on Kimon for using a jumbled sentence and then you go and do this? This reply makes NO sense.

And you kept going after Pecon says:
Let's not argue this here.

You defend yourself by saying my sentence didn't make sense, then reply with a more unintelligible sentence. It seems
YOU look like an ass.

I replaced that damage calculation several days ago. They're still crazy powerful, I just made them display damage correctly in the final total. They now use a base/ramp/curve style, like boss health. I can, however, adjust this more reliably now.

And you kept going after Pecon says:
"Lets not argue here"
Why do you keep arguing? Just stop. I do not give a stuff anymore, and no offense, but you look like a complete idiot. You're practically contradicting yourself. Now, seriously just stop this argument. You stop replying too, SkyHawk.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 05:11:04 PM by Kimon »

Why do you keep arguing? Just stop. I do not give a stuff anymore, and no offense, but you look like a complete idiot. You're practically contradicting yourself. Now, seriously just stop this argument. You stop replying too, SkyHawk.
The three of you just need to stop posting about it.

The three of you just need to stop posting about it.
Can I ban them all?

Not for me. I just trick them into my back sometimes and use the D-wand/Sword to kill them off.

Name: Aware (Previously MrAware/Aware14)
BL_ID: 9374
I support this application.

Can I ban them all?

UM

I'll go ahead and recommend darkness cause he's a good guy and I love him

ike loves me and you can't come between our TRUE LOVE

Can I ban them all?
Kind of extreme over an argument.