Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627729 times)

That happened to me too once, My head was stuck on the carpet though.

LOL!

EDIT: I said mine just because it was unusual, but maybe this is a problem.

This stuff was loving awesome. PLEASE do more awesome stuff like this, Pecon.

Alright. All those in favor of a Boss Battles Facebook Page, say aye.

EDIT: I have page up and running. https://www.facebook.com/Pecon7sBossBattles?ref=hl
Pecon, it would be great if you could PM me your email (I don't email so don't worry) and I can set you as owner of the page, if you would like.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 01:50:23 AM by SkyHawk »

Alright. All those in favor of a Boss Battles Facebook Page, say aye.
Too bad, I don't use facebook so HAH.

Too bad, I don't use facebook so HAH.
*evil face* I could create it.

EDIT: But then people might not use it. Oh well.

Also, anyone who doesn't have a Facebook, but would like to view the page can PM me their emails and I can give you access to the page.

Also, anyone who doesn't have a Facebook, but would like to view the page can PM me their emails and I can give you access to the page.
I doubt anybody is going to use an unofficial Boss Battles fan page or whatever you are making it into.

I doubt anybody is going to use an unofficial Boss Battles fan page or whatever you are making it into.
I just said I'll give you owner rights.

EDIT: And you kinda make it sound like I'm making into some crap page.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 02:03:52 AM by SkyHawk »

I just said I'll give you owner rights.

EDIT: And you kinda make it sound like I'm making into some crap page.
I don't have a facebook account and I do not plan on making one anytime soon, therefore I cannot have owner rights.

I don't have a facebook account and I do not plan on making one anytime soon, therefore I cannot have owner rights.
Email. I just need the email and you've got the page. You don't need a Facebook account.

I doubt anyone is going to like the page.

Email. I just need the email and you've got the page. You don't need a Facebook account.
I really don't want you to have my email address either, nor am I interested in maintaining a facebook page.

Why is it that I'm met with such opposition> Also, Pecon, I would immediately delete the email AFTER I enter it. I have no need to email you. You also wouldn't need to maintain it. I can handle that.

Isn't facebook like the most hackable thing on earth?

Isn't facebook like the most hackable thing on earth?
Okay. I know you have a distinct hate for me, so really. Just stop.