Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628464 times)

Bump. For those not in the know, we have a Blockoworld booth.

That is yours, I'll help if needed.

GIZMO is a freaking badmin.He cheats in-game.For example:He gets a rocket launcher,Guns akimbo,the weapons samus use and increases his health ALOT.I don't know if he spams weapons and deletes them.But he becomes power hungry when everyone is boss.

This was quite some time ago and was already discussed. But I didn't have any Samus weapons so not sure about that part.

400 times is pretty precise, don't you think?
Did you finally register the account on forums for the id that you bought right away after I told you gamedojour still works and changed the name away from that gay stuff? lole

Name: Hotspot
BL_ID: 25231
Previous Experience Administrating: I administrated NXTMASTER´s server, it was a big challenge because it was 32 people simultaneously, but me and NXT did it.
Who recommends you?: NXTMASTER, Shadowcrusnik.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept me because, i try to answer as many question as possible, evict fights, and keep the server peacefull and correct.
Your Timezone/Region: |-3|

END

About Infested audtioning for admin?

I went to his Falling Platforms server. I realized that he was one of my sister's RTB friends who didn't show up in her list lately. So I asked if he deleted her. I was prepared to ask him to please re-add her but then:

Dun dun dun.  I guess Jetz owes something now.

Dun dun dun.  I guess Jetz owes something now.
He got his prize. Why else would I have brought him up there?

Is Manty admin yet?

Is Manty admin yet?
Nah. Give it like three months until Pecon thinks we can't let the applications pile up any more.

-snip-
Recomend him. So much. Quiet person on blockland but very helpful when needed.

Nah. Give it like three months until Pecon thinks we can't let the applications pile up any more.
Such long waiting process to be honest.

If you where wondering why I wasn't online recently I was just working on a TDM That I'm building in the kitchen.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 06:11:23 PM by SkyHawk »

About Infested audtioning for admin?

I went to his Falling Platforms server. I realized that he was one of my sister's RTB friends who didn't show up in her list lately. So I asked if he deleted her. I was prepared to ask him to please re-add her but then:

Maybe he hated your sister? lol