Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628562 times)

It was a joke.
It's hard to tell someones emotions if you only see a typed message.

It was a joke.
I agree with pecon, Kimon. Gizmo was just trying to lighten the mood.

I agree with pecon, Kimon. Gizmo was just trying to lighten the mood.
Yeah, Kimon.  Why can't you open your eyes and look at the emotions those words displayed?  You must be blind or something.

The 'handicapped response' wasn't even a response. It was simply 'you're a noob, get good.'
This.
Actually, you're pretty right, Skip. That's about what it is. They don't need to modify the class. You just need to modify your strategy. Yeah, it gets annoying, but that's when you do what I like to call, "Prioritization of Killing." Kill the biggest threats first, then go for the rest. That should help. And also, play in Third Person while there are still Infiltrators.

Yeah, Kimon.  Why can't you open your eyes and look at the emotions those words displayed?  You must be blind or something.
Okay. Don't use that as an attack.

That was sarcasm.
Hard to tell, there. Like the profile gif, by the way.

Hard to tell, there. Like the profile gif, by the way.
Didn't i say it's hard to see emotions on the internet? lol

« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 07:00:50 PM by WhiteStorm »

Didn't i say it's hard to see emotions on the internet? lol
I BEG TO DIFFER

see, obviously flustered :P

I BEG TO DIFFER

see, obviously flustered :P
Well, yes. IF you aren't so lazy NOT to use the special character effects.

Well, yes. IF you aren't so lazy NOT to use the special character effects.

Okay. I actually, after getting to the back of Rotondo and attempted a backstab right as he was ground pounding, fell through the map and died on the grass ground in the center of the image. What... the forget.

Okay. I actually, after getting to the back of Rotondo and attempted a backstab right as he was ground pounding, fell through the map and died on the grass ground in the center of the image. What... the forget.
That happened to me too once, My head was stuck on the carpet though.