Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628146 times)

duplicate build pieces and load in "bedroom" build until you're done?

Dictator of page 444
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 03:06:56 AM by Darkness ZXW »

duplicate build pieces and load in "bedroom" build until you're done?
That would take s stuff ton of time to ghost, I was thinking load up Boss Battles in Slate and just put Cubes in the same arrangement the Bedroom has.

I remade the playertype that had the high mass again, I'll try to implement it later.

Thank you! ^.^

-Facebookrant-
Just saying, if you don't like it, don't use it. It's a good way to advertise things and stuff like that. Though I do agree with you, I can't even stand to go on facebook with the amount of complete garbage on there. Also, about the build for v21, Maybe increase the player limit but kick people who arent building/ helping? Dont make the build lazy or anything.

Also, about the build for v21, Maybe increase the player limit but kick people who arent building/ helping? Dont make the build lazy or anything.
My home connection can't support more players, it's bad enough as-is.

My home connection can't support more players, it's bad enough as-is.
Maybe get somone you know with a good connection?

Maybe get somone you know with a good connection?
No one's using my server, but I can't guarantee exactly 24/7. I can get close though.

Name:  Manty

BL_ID:  2059

Previous Experience Administrating:  My servers, Barnabas', Jorgur's, Heedicalking's, Iban's, Xang's, Jaydee's, Space Guy's, Tails', and more.  

Who recommends you?:  I haven't asked anyone if they will recommend me as admin by posting in the thread saying they do.  If someone wants to recommend me after seeing my application they are free to do so.  I don't think asking friends to recommend me means I'm a good admin.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):  I've had a pretty good amount of experience administrating servers.  I've decided to apply for admin because I spend quite a lot of time jumping on this server (as regular players probably know) and I'd like to help keep it in line.  I'm pretty tolerant and don't ban or kick much.  I make my own add-ons every now and then (definitely more of a modeler than a scripter) and could probably contribute graphic work if ever needed (decals, faces, logos, etc.).

Your Timezone/Region:  Eastern Time Zone, GMT/UTC -5.

cool guy right here ^

got my recommendation

I am now Dovahbear.

GIZMO is a freaking badmin.He cheats in-game.For example:He gets a rocket launcher,Guns akimbo,the weapons samus use and increases his health ALOT.I don't know if he spams weapons and deletes them.But he becomes power hungry when everyone is boss.

GIZMO is a freaking badmin.He cheats in-game.For example:He gets a rocket launcher,Guns akimbo,the weapons samus use and increases his health ALOT.I don't know if he spams weapons and deletes them.But he becomes power hungry when everyone is boss.
Please elaborate

Proof?

Bump. For those not in the know, we have a Blockoworld booth.

manty is very levelheaded