Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628678 times)

About Infested audtioning for admin?

I went to his Falling Platforms server. I realized that he was one of my sister's RTB friends who didn't show up in her list lately. So I asked if he deleted her. I was prepared to ask him to please re-add her but then:

maybe he didn't want to you to complain and make a drama about him?
well, he is a douche for starting it-forget idk

Okay. People really need to just need to deal with certain drawbacks of being the boss.

lolcats10 essentially asked that the eject button be removed because, as DS while you recharge, you're essentially killed.

Just don't get mad about that. Just don't. Get better and improve your strategy. How many times must I say this?

I was running late lol.

Pecon I was going to go online today to help out with the server but I have to leave for a couple of days to go visit relatives again.

I know I said I would be online allot but I have to go this time.
Don't know when I'll be back all I know is it may be less than a week.

Okay. People really need to just need to deal with certain drawbacks of being the boss.

lolcats10 essentially asked that the eject button be removed because, as DS while you recharge, you're essentially killed.

Just don't get mad about that. Just don't. Get better and improve your strategy. How many times must I say this?

Probably more than usual

« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 04:26:49 PM by SkyHawk »

It didn't work, bro. You're picture is an ex.
Really? It shows up on my screen... anyways I was agreeing.

Really? It shows up on my screen... anyways I was agreeing.
Oh. Well, I am on a crap laptop right now. That may explain it.

Oh. Well, I am on a crap laptop right now. That may explain it.
No, no it does not. More likely hotlinking to funnyjunk. It's a wonder that he can see it.

No, no it does not. More likely hotlinking to funnyjunk. It's a wonder that he can see it.
I cant see it anymore. Meh, oh well, he got my message.

Yeah. I'm on my good computer and I can't see it on here either.

Funnyjunk has hotlink protection because they're jerks.

At least they don't replace the images with gay research, though. I've seen that happen before, they're all maggots.

Funnyjunk has hotlink protection because they're jerks.

At least they don't replace the images with gay research, though. I've seen that happen before, they're all maggots.

I thought you liked gay research though?