Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604179 times)

Okay. I know you have a distinct hate for me, so really. Just stop.

I just stated facebook has been hacked like 400 times, stop being so heavyhearted

I just stated facebook has been hacked like 400 times, stop being so heavyhearted
400 times is pretty precise, don't you think?

400 times is pretty precise, don't you think?

Based on my calculations, Facebook has only been hacked 394 times.

Sense when is being on the dresser against the rules?

It isn't. Whoever said otherwise is wrong.

Wowe who told you that?
Because it is Definetly not against the rules.

Wowe who told you that?
Darkmaster told me and fetched me down. So I went to the management.

Darkmaster told me and fetched me down. So I went to the management.
Sounds like darkmaster has some 'splainin to do.

The server limit is gonna remain 30 from now on?

The server limit is gonna remain 30 from now on?
It's supposed to be 99.

When are the boss's mass/weight going to be put back in for Penth?

I tried to post something at it just said please do not post this spam garbage in here.
NVM I found a way around it.

Alright. All those in favor of a Boss Battles Facebook Page, say aye.

EDIT: I have page up and running. -linkremoved-
Pecon, it would be great if you could PM me your email (I don't email so don't worry) and I can set you as owner of the page, if you would like.
Haha oh wow.

I don't have a facebook, I hate it, I have a hate for it so great that, every time people hack that garbage that people waste time of their life on I laugh and hope one day facebook dies like the little sad piece of garbage called MySpace that no one uses anymore.

Every time I see people wasting time of their life on that garbage my hate grows.
I root for the people trying to take that steaming pile of gorilla stuff down.
At least Google isn't exploiting their user's private information in Google +.

Also SkyHawk every time you play Boss Battles your always telling everyone that your checking your status and stuff, and you say "gtg checking facebook"
I feel sorry for you wasting time on a piece of virtual stuff.

There's a long back story about my hate of facebook, but I rather not talk about it.

I didn't know the forums had a Facebook link Blocker.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 03:07:23 PM by ShadowZero »

At least Google isn't exploiting their user's private information in Google +.
When Google+ first came out there were some lawsuits against google because Google made people with google accounts automatically sign up for google+ without their notification, and even posted their private information on their public pages that they were unaware of. One company lost a lot of money because of some information being leaked through that.

Though, it sounds like they're doing it better now.

When are the boss's mass/weight going to be put back in for Penth?
I remade the playertype that had the high mass again, I'll try to implement it later.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 03:16:08 PM by pecon98 »

google+ and twitter lyfe

but seriously facebook is really stupid

When Google+ first came out there were some lawsuits against google because Google made people with google accounts automatically sign up for google+ without their notification, and even posted their private information on their public pages that they were unaware of. One company lost a lot of money because of some information being leaked through that.

Though, it sounds like they're doing it better now.
I remade the playertype that had the high mass again, I'll try to implement it later.
Yea that's kind of what I meant to say, but I mean that facebook's admins can just go into any profile and look at the stuff they wrote in private.

Or so I heard....

Anyways lets quit talking about this, Pecon v21 is really near release and the slate arena isn't finished what are we going to do.