Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629215 times)

Jetz is really just that awesome

He's an idiot who ruins everything he's allowed to come in contact with.

Luckily I just figured out how to solve the problem because I make everything I come in contact with better.
It was already broken though!

Okay just calm down....calm down...

Let's screw around once earth is over or we just sit there and say, "We're boned"

Yes, and while I was at it, I removed his fake weapons, his real weapon, most of his health, and the entire class.

Considering removing the eject button and instead make the boss take tons of damage from enemy fire while capping. Purpose is to balance classes like the scout during the endgame. Opinions?
You removed runner? Ugh, that seems like a terrible idea. Some people might think Ephi is useless against runner but that's just not true, I just beat like three runners as Ephi, you just need to aim better

I didn't die. I randomly heard a death sound, I thought I died, but my there were no deaths on the chat. No deaths at all. Then I start chatting and everything starts colliding. It was weird. It's not the first time it happens to me though, the other times are when I'm controlling a turret, and a Dark Samus rocket destroys it.

Oh right, I also couldn't move. I wasn't in camera mode, but I wasn't alive either. It was just like, I stayed like that. But I didn't freeze cause I others were still talking, and they could read my messages too.

and then a skeleton popped out

You removed runner? Ugh, that seems like a terrible idea. Some people might think Ephi is useless against runner but that's just not true, I just beat like three runners as Ephi, you just need to aim better

It's not about hitting them, it's their double jump resetting their velocity.

It's not about hitting them, it's their double jump resetting their velocity.
When Runners are meant to distract and barley do any damage anyways, what's wrong with that?

If you have low players the runner can wipe out dark samus though...
So I dont think it "barely" does damage...

You make a fine point. Brb removing Ephi, too.

You make a fine point. Brb removing Ephi, too.
While you're at it, just remove badspot because the D-wand doesn't have infinite range like it's supposed to.

Woah, what the forget?  Did someone increase the damage dealt by the minigun/decrease the damage on Pent recently?