Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628830 times)

Tetrahedron opened the Golden Chest, crashing the server. It also banned him automatically for a week.

We need a more recent save.

What the forget why did he do that lol

Come on now, you guys must be joking.

You have a prop in your server, open to admins that crashes the server and bans the client on activation?

Get serious.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 12:40:42 PM by Acerblock »

You have a prop in your server, opem to the public that crashes the server and bans the client on activation?

Get serious.
No, only admins can get to it.

oh. But still, why?
Noone knows for sure except Pecon and/or whoever else. It's Self Delete if you try to open it.

Noone knows for sure except Pecon and/or whoever else. It's Self Delete if you try to open it.
Exactly my point.

This is the most stupid thing I have ever heard.

Exactly my point.

This is the most stupid thing I have ever heard.
>:U

You have a prop in your server, open to admins that crashes the server and bans the client on activation?

Get serious.

it's been said before that it crashes the server lol

Who the forget is DEMONHEAD SUPERRiddler, he has 666,666 points, wasting time of the server, spamming caps and is acting like a richard to all the players, and when i go to ban him I get banned for the reason of this <O>____<O>

>:U
No no no, not what you said, hearing about the Golden Chest is pretty stupid.

I figure that prop is like a test to see which admins are competent to actually be admin.
If they open Pandora's box the golden chest, they are incompetent.

Now using RTB hosting.
If you ever decide to come back after your server expires, enjoy a free 3 months with purchase.

If you ever decide to come back after your server expires, enjoy a free 3 months with purchase.
Pecon, let's switch hosts back and forth a ton and gain a few years of free time.