Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629236 times)

No, you can blame Player Persistence. I accidentally let it get enabled and Jetz had to go disable it. It killed the score of a few people.
404 hundreds of thousands of points not found

No, you can blame Player Persistence. I accidentally let it get enabled and Jetz had to go disable it. It killed the score of a few people.
Luckily it didn't happened to me ._.

So I was messing around on this server, and with my horrible skills with putting sentries, I got it stuck in a wall.

You have to look very carefully on the second one, and you might see a part of the cannon.

-snip-
They should've make the walls sentry place proof so that they won't get inside OF the walls
But bad thing is that it's IMPOSSIBRU!

Oh yes, I put my sentries in the wall all the time. c: Good times, good times.

Tetrahedron opened the Golden Chest, crashing the server. It also banned him automatically for a week.

We need a more recent save.

Do you people have any idea how agonizing it is duct-taping all the space ships back together? It's all fun and games until someone obliterates the entire game in the name of curiosity...

It also banned him automatically for a week.
I thought I upped that to perma a while back. Oh well, we usually sort it out ourselves anyway.

We need more people in the server ._.

So Pecon, when are you going to review the admin apps? You did say about a month ago that you would do it in a week.

So Pecon, when are you going to review the admin apps? You did say about a month ago that you would do it in a week.
I just realized that- wait
HOLD ON I'M NOT READY YET D:

I don't have trust for the build
Never mind

Everything in the shop accept for akimbo guns and golden wrench is broken.