Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604105 times)

Thou shalt not send angry messages.

Old english word filter is hilarious.

i have a 2k ID and I'm not admin, something is really wrong with the server
stop moaning, you old biddy.

Can you guys give me these files so I can look at why that glitch happened:
console log
server.log (found in config/server/Slayer)

The console log is long gone. However, I did get a copy of the server.log, but it is 13MB.

I have a quick question while you are here Greek2Me, does slayer constantly update the server.log just like the console.log does? Or does it write it once the server has ended.

The log is written continuously but you can open it while BL is running, unlike the console log.

Can you guys give me these files so I can look at why that glitch happened:
console log
server.log (found in config/server/Slayer)
The glitch where slayer exploded happened because of a package I installed to automatically detect nonexistant minigame members and remove them. It apparently decided to go crazy and partially detach existing people from the minigame. The underlying problem here is the one I posted in the slayer topic.

What happened to the Rocketman's shotgun?

What happened to the Rocketman's shotgun?

I'll put it back.
It wasn't removed, the save that was loaded was a much older one.

hey pecon im sorry about what i said i was haveing a bad day can i plz come back to your awesome sever plz?

Am I the only thinking that Samus a little too much health, and Kaje has too little?

hey pecon im sorry about what i said i was haveing a bad day can i plz come back to your awesome sever plz?

sorry i punched a teacher repeatedly, i got lots of homework that day. let me back in the school?

Well I'm on the highway to Florida, so I won be able to get on but I'll be able to check the forums every now and then.

What exactly is broken about the shop and music rooms?
I'd like to try to fix them if I could.

What exactly is broken about the shop and music rooms?
I'd like to try to fix them if I could.
Somebody was saying it's a VCE issue where VCE doesn't work right if the owner isn't present.