Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628964 times)

Make some cameras or something similar, that way people can still watch. And put in the default pong thing.

Make some cameras or something similar, that way people can still watch. And put in the default pong thing.

I'm going to put a room stuck to the ceiling.

I don't know about pong if I can add it.

I got a DDR machine you guys could use.

I got a DDR machine you guys could use.

Please don't turn this to "ADD THIS GAME PLS"

Here Pecon.
After Death lounge.
I like the look of it, but not the idea of it. Of course, Pecon has mentioned this several times now, but I doubt the hiatus since the last time he brought it up means I've talked him out of it.

Also, the barrier inside the house blocking Lug's precious pot is gone. Whoever is responsible for that is left to Lug's wrath. Due to Front's recent incompetence in failing to present the no-fun sign, I say he is guilty of this too until he says otherwise.
Yeah, I probably need to redo those. Whenever that happens, just click the invisible plate under them. Spread the word if you want - anyone can reset the relay loop by doing that and I'm fairly sure there's no way to exploit it like that.
forget guys
i leave for one and a half days and now you have poorly evented (maybe) stuff and you LEFT MY POT UNGUARDED

I made a huge update to the site, and I need people to go around and pretty much just test all the links. I know the infocenter page and faq page look pretty ugly, I'll be working on them a bit.

I also need chrome users to try and find pages that don't render; chrome doesn't like my compiler and I have to bend the rules to get the pages to work with chrome. Just notify me of any pages that explode.

http://bossbattles.pecon.us/

Additionally: I need people who have decent skills to help contribute! If you know some good strategies that are missing in the infocenter; post one! If you notice we're lacking an uber-cool image for a boss or mini-boss; make one and post it! I'll be incorporating a lot of stuff that other people create for the website.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 01:42:22 AM by pecon98 »

11:10 PM - Lugnut: pecons server needs bodyguard applications
11:10 PM - Lugnut: for guarding my pot

also
chrome doesn't like my compiler
>compiler

what the forget are you using?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 01:42:24 AM by Lugnut1206 »

I made a huge update to the site, and I need people to go around and pretty much just test all the links. I know the infocenter page and faq page look pretty ugly, I'll be working on them a bit.

I also need chrome users to try and find pages that don't render; chrome doesn't like my compiler and I have to bend the rules to get the pages to work with chrome. Just notify me of any pages that explode.

http://bossbattles.pecon.us/

Additionally: I need people who have decent skills to help contribute! If you know some good strategies that are missing in the infocenter; post one! If you notice we're lacking an uber-cool image for a boss or mini-boss; make one and post it! I'll be incorporating a lot of stuff that other people create for the website.

Tested with chrome ALL pages work

>compiler

what the forget are you using?
Old software because notepad gets too messy for me to handle.

Old software because notepad gets too messy for me to handle.
surely there is some wysiwyg editor out there?

surely there is some wysiwyg editor out there?
No, this is the only one.

Does anyone know who made all those boss logo images in the past?

EDIT: Made the infocenter and FAQ pages have less eyebleed.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 07:05:16 PM by pecon98 »

Oh this is great.

I'll contrib pictures, however I need ingame pictures to edit. If you provide me some I can quickly whip up some decent stuff

Oh this is great.

I'll contrib pictures, however I need ingame pictures to edit. If you provide me some I can quickly whip up some decent stuff
I just got a note from jetz, we may want to hold off on the images until we finish the boss appearance system that is planned to be made sometime soonish.