Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626708 times)

If he has no skill you can:

A) use the tank to blow him off

B) use a rocket launcher

C) use the scatter gun

If he has no skill you can:

A) use the tank to blow him off

B) use a rocket launcher

C) use the scatter gun
D) Sneak a button press with the firebug.

I still think Kaje has an overwhelming amount of knockback.

I still think Kaje has an overwhelming amount of knockback.
This

One annoying overweight can pin you against the wall and make it practically impossible to move. However, I don't believe this should be nerfed as they can't do any damage anyways.

If you decide to nerf it try lowering the knock back per bullet a tad bit.

This is getting so loving unbalanced that a tank with no skill can stand on the CP and when someone comes by over him, he can just jump when the player hits the eject button an then smash his head in.

Rinse and repeat. No loving way to get a boss off of a point.
No, it not unbalanced at all, Rotondo is extremely easy to get off of the point. You can use one of the many weapons that can knockback boss's, or you can use the spy to sneak up and get the button. It's honestly not that hard.

This

One annoying overweight can pin you against the wall and make it practically impossible to move. However, I don't believe this should be nerfed as they can't do any damage anyways.

If you decide to nerf it try lowering the knock back per bullet a tad bit.
Kaje is on my overhaul-list.

What can I say? It feels good to be impersonated... :-|

« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 07:29:02 AM by Wordy »

Well I can't tell who the boss is before I choose a class.

And don't argue with "ask someone else". Pretty much no one will actually be that competent as to do so.

Well I can't tell who the boss is before I choose a class.

And don't argue with "ask someone else". Pretty much no one will actually be that competent as to do so.

You don't see the orange "The boss is now such-and-such!" at the front of the room?

Crazy Lemon521
I am admin at most of my friends servers and they say i am great and I am a very Experienced Admin
007 James Bond, u.s.a, XD, Star Sprite, Jack Sparrow, and Xx_The Killer.
Because I Will Try my Best To Discipline The Bad Players And Reward The Good (meaning like give Respect)
North East Region

Crazy Lemon521
I am admin at most of my friends servers and they say i am great and I am a very Experienced Admin
007 James Bond, u.s.a, XD, Star Sprite, Jack Sparrow, and Xx_The Killer.
Because I Will Try my Best To Discipline The Bad Players And Reward The Good (meaning like give Respect)
North East Region

>>>>>http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=177870.msg5014303#msg5014303<<<<<

*FacePalm* posted a FacePalm post
Am I the only one seeing the Irony here?

*FacePalm* posted a FacePalm post
Am I the only one seeing the Irony here?
What irony? Irony is a reversal of expectations. Someone named FacePalm posting a facepalm image seems perfectly in line with what one might expect of him.

Sorry If I am a tad late for applying as an admin. I love this server.
In Game Name: MrJackDaFirenze
BL_ID: 31907
Previous Server Admin: Altair39's Server, Moby1997's Server, Nibble's Server, stasio's Server, PC Mark's Server and Ed Sheeran's Server.
Why Do I Want To Be Admin: I think I deserve Admin because I have a reasonable amount of experience, I'm eager when it comes to helping out, I don't ban/kick just because I want to, I like using events and I think I am getting pretty advanced with it now, I am not that well known but I know enough to get around and I will not be angry if I do not get accepted. So, I believe I have what it takes. My country is England, UK So my Time is BST. Thanks for taking your time to read this, please send me a message as an acceptance or unnacceptance. Thanks, Jack :)