Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626702 times)

but then it would just overlap the other music or you would have to stop it and then it would sound ugly.

if it was an announcer like thing then sure.
The music goes all the way up to the spawn rooms? Damn. I never turned on music, so I didn't know.

Now I know the music brick is in the almost center of the arena. Could the music radius be diminished so it didn't stretch into the spawn rooms? And for the music selecting room, it could be further away so it doesn't overlap with a music brick in that room. (Confusion)

Just tossing ideas.

Add my Minecraft Creeper Playertype to one of the bosses, please.
I would reccomend it having a Rocket L. or so.

My BL name is Epic Cat.
My BL_ID is: 20742.
I have had numerous admin "jobs", most of them being on roblox. Other on my own BL servers, and I used to host servers of minecraft.
A lot of people would defiantly reccomend me for being an admin. Most of them being on Roblox (my username there is thunderbolt79).
You should accept me because I'm devoted to what ever I'm doing, I love playing Boss Battles, I have a lot of supporters out there, I am never cruel to innocent bystanders (not abusive) and I cannot be bribed to make someone else an admin without your permission. And the most important thing I will do is make sure every one is having fun, and I will always be loyal.
My timezone is in Moscow (MSK/Moscow Standard Time).

-Epic Cat

One thing: Mocheeze is OP!

My BL name is Epic Cat.
My BL_ID is: 20742.
I have had numerous admin "jobs", most of them being on roblox. Other on my own BL servers, and I used to host servers of minecraft.
A lot of people would defiantly reccomend me for being an admin. Most of them being on Roblox (my username there is thunderbolt79).
You should accept me because I'm devoted to what ever I'm doing, I love playing Boss Battles, I have a lot of supporters out there, I am never cruel to innocent bystanders (not abusive) and I cannot be bribed to make someone else an admin without your permission. And the most important thing I will do is make sure every one is having fun, and I will always be loyal.
My timezone is in Moscow (MSK/Moscow Standard Time).

-Epic Cat

You will not be accepted if you do not try at this. Applying for admin is like a job interview, look your best and don't pull any stuff- We do check to make sure your information is legitimate.[/center]
Basic Requirements:
    Must have previous experience administrating
    Must have at least two recommendations from other hosts (They may post here)
    You need to be able to type your application correctly and follow the application format
If any of these basic requirements are not followed your application will be ignored.

Application:
Name:
BL_ID:
Previous Experience Administrating:
Who recommends you?:
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):
Your Timezone/Region:

I reserve the right to decline an admin application for any reason I feel like.

You don't just 'skip' parts of the application.

One thing: Mocheeze is OP!
No, he's not. He may have gotten a very major buff, but he's still weak to the usual classes he was weak to before. However, they don't instantaneously kill him.

It would be nice if we could have the music play 2D to all the clients. Could open up some possibilities.

What is that

What is that

3D music is when there is a range where you don't hear it
EXAMPLE Music brick*___ Quieter___even quieter____MUTE
2D music can be heard every where no range.

Also D Sammus's recharge should be longer.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 12:08:55 PM by Fastlex »

Cant you make the music heard only by client or something so if one does not want to hear the music they can juts no use it with a command like /mutemusic.
Go to options and turn off play music

I thought music was already 2D?

I thought music was already 2D?
Well, 3D music is 2D music with L/R channel volume ratio adjustment. So yes, all music is "2D".

for all of your entertainment

Add my Minecraft Creeper Playertype to one of the bosses, please.
I would reccomend it having a Rocket L. or so.
Why? It would be a pretty bad boss, and it looks kind of ugly.

this guy is hilarious wherever he goes

nobody mute/ban/kick this guy
hes to intelligent