Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1615684 times)

Not nearly as strong or sudden as the shockwave weapon Ephi and Badspot get.
Oh, ok. I guess its not that big of a problem anyways, but if it continues to happen to lots of players I think it should be removed.

Oh, ok. I guess its not that big of a problem anyways, but if it continues to happen to lots of players I think it should be removed.
You don't fix a broken bone through amputation.

Celestia should have less health with fireballs instead of fire breath.

What's up with the class names again?  Everyone has known from the beginning that this idea and class structure was ripped from TF2 (not to mention the original class names were those from TF2).

In addition, TF2's class names actually describe what that class does; the new ones don't (and if they do, not nearly as well).  The whole re-naming thing struck me as some cheap "this isn't TF2 or based on TF2" change even when everyone knows it is.

In addition, TF2's class names actually describe what that class does; the new ones don't (and if they do, not nearly as well).
What? Runner, Healer, Firebug, Rifleman. How are these not describing the class well? That, and it gives a brief description of each class under the name.

What? Runner, Healer, Firebug, Rifleman. How are these not describing the class well? That, and it gives a brief description of each class under the name.

That was a minor point; you ignored the main one.  Wasn't directed at you, either, but whatever.

I never said the problem was that players who join don't know what the classes have or do.  I'm asking why the change at all, especially when the original class names were more accurate and descriptive overall.  Overweight, infiltrator, runner, and detonator do the job (albeit overweight, probably) but they are definitely subpar when compared to heavy, spy, scout, and demoman.  It isn't a big deal but it just seems odd to me because it gives the feeling that I described in my last post:

The whole re-naming thing struck me as some cheap "this isn't TF2 or based on TF2" change even when everyone knows it is.

We decided that they would be based off of Gang Garrison classes instead (which are almost exactly the same).

Calling them by their TF2 names led to whiny dumbasses complaining that they're not exactly like they are in TF2. It's generally understood that in dialog, the names are interchangeable, but it has cut back on such complaints, and when we do get them, I can brush them off by denying any relation to TF2.

Application:Admin
Name:Eckheart
BL_ID:1673
Admin: xXBlack-HogXx's Server. Super Admin: Blue Rose's Dragon Rp, Black Rose's School Rp, Mr. X's Tremor Worm Invasion, Jp's Zapt, My server( Eckheart's School Rp), Brysil's Army Rp, Cat123's Server.
Who recommends you?:Mr. X, Blue Rose Black Rose Brysil.
Why should I accept you?: If admined I shal inforce the rules that a server should have put in line, I may assist in any eventing tasks or building tasks and I assure you from my experience that I will be completely and totally professional.Not a badmin like the many there are out there ,and if your asking yes I am a girl.
Your Timezone/Region: Usa california ( Eastern Standard Time) 12:00  
Please consider in granting me admin and thank you. :)

Just call them all Charlie and be done with it

Fix the Rotondo Shockwave, I experienced a glitch where it caused me to go inside the floor and die of falling damage (TheBlackParrot said I wasn't the only one to experience the glitch).
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 02:36:37 PM by zoren580 »

Fix the Rotondo Shockwave, I experienced a glitch where it caused me to go inside the floor and die of falling damage.

You would have died anyway, not like it matters.

You would have died anyway, not like it matters.

So you're saying you want the glitch to slip through?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 02:47:39 PM by zoren580 »

So you're saying you want the glitch to slip through?
There is no easy fix to it.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 03:31:08 PM by zoren580 »